Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags on Nationally Televised Commercial

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2015, 07:49 AM by Kotite.)

Anyone else catch a glimpse of our dark unis during the Oregon/Michigan State game? I turned my head and clearly saw our helmets up close during an obvious fabrication of a live play (looked like Any Given Sunday). The tv was on mute as I had guests at the time, but I grabbed the remote to rewind and watched the whole thing in slo mo.

Yeah.. it was a Gatorade commercial showing JJ Watt being the monster he is. He tackles a Jag in a 32 jersey, made to look like MJD, but the back of the jersey looks to end with the letters "HAW" like maybe "Bradshaw" or something. The Jags runner gets predictably pile drived into the turf by Watt as a Jags O linemen wearing 71 (subliminally I took this to mean Watt wants no part of Big Bo) blocks another defender in the background.

Someday Bortles or some other Jag will get a Snickers commercial. Til then I guess we should be happy (?) we are at least on the screen.
Only a chump boos the home team!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Yup its been around a while, i really dislike that commercial. Lol

At least that had our correct uniforms.  Seems like something they would mess up.

“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Quote:At least that had our correct uniforms. Seems like something they would mess up.

Madden has them messed up.

I've seen the commercial. I'm completely unsurprised they selected the Jaguars to be the "punching bag" team in it. It's going to irritate a team's fans, so they select the team that they perceive as having no fans, so that they offend less people while they try to sell their sugar water.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I look forward to the day when we're not in every other team's highlight reel.