Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jacksonville to the Playoffs (hey, not MY prediction!)

Hey, I'm optimistic of 9-7. Expecting at least 7-9. But at least one person out there with the powers to put it on a significant website has us making the playoffs... And losing to Jameis Winston.

"16. Jameis Winston will win a playoff game. There is more about Jameis, so instead of rehashing that, this is a good time to share general picks for the playoffs that will look incredibly stupid in three weeks.

<p style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Harriet Text', Georgia, Times, 'Times New Roman', serif;font-size:16px;">• NFC: (1) Seahawks, (2) Eagles, (3) Falcons, (4) Packers, (5) Cowboys, (6) Bucs

• AFC: (1) Patriots, (2) Colts, (3) Chiefs, (4) Steelers, (5) Ravens, (6) Jaguars

• Wild Card: Bucs over Falcons, Cowboys over Packers, Chiefs over Jaguars, Steelers over Ravens

• Divisional: Cowboys over Seahawks, Eagles over Bucs, Patriots over Steelers, Colts over Chiefs

• Championship: Eagles over Cowboys, Patriots over Colts

• Super Bowl: Eagles over Patriots

<p style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:'Harriet Text', Georgia, Times, 'Times New Roman', serif;font-size:16px;">Can’t believe I picked the Jaguars to make the playoffs. Can’t believe nobody else picked the Jaguars to make the playoffs."

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/2015-n...edictions/

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Jaguars wouldn't play Jameis in the playoffs until the superb owl. Just saying.

Winston plays for the Chiefs?

Quote:Winston plays for the Chiefs?

I think Jameis means Chief Free Crabba Leggaz  in Native American.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

From the same article:

7. The Jaguars will be GOOD. Prepare yourselves. Start doing that Eagles chant with his last name. Tell your friends, hug your family. B-O-R-T-L-E-S. Gus Bradley seems like a good coach, T.J. Yeldon should be solid, Allen Robinson is due to break out. The pieces are there if Bortles delivers, and like the Raiders, there’s a blind-squirrel element to Jacksonville’s success. They’re due. Oh, and did I mention they have a Kiffin-era USC receiver (Marqise Lee)? The Jaguars are making the playoffs.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

In other news, global warming is real.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:From the same article:

7. The Jaguars will be GOOD. Prepare yourselves. Start doing that Eagles chant with his last name. Tell your friends, hug your family. B-O-R-T-L-E-S. Gus Bradley seems like a good coach, T.J. Yeldon should be solid, Allen Robinson is due to break out. The pieces are there if Bortles delivers, and like the Raiders, there’s a blind-squirrel element to Jacksonville’s success. They’re due. Oh, and did I mention they have a Kiffin-era USC receiver (Marqise Lee)? The Jaguars are making the playoffs.
We have a USC receiver?

Huh?

Oh... Lee.... yeah I guess he is rostered..

not sure he puts us over that hump lol

I was totally all for this then he talked about Lee.... I mean I hope Lee can have a great season but I have my doubts. However I would love to be in the playoffs and Lee playing like a beast.

(This post was last modified: 09-12-2015, 03:39 PM by Sosa.)

Mr. Lahey, is this you talking or the liquor???

I have us at 9-7 or 10-6 on the year. Idc what you think

Quote:Winston plays for the Chiefs?

Quote:I think Jameis means Chief Free Crabba Leggaz  in Native American.

Whoops. My bad gents. Obviously not. I'd just read another article that made reference to Winston in better light than Bortles and some others. My slow self threw them together in posting that link. 

Regardless, while I've not been on that "we get no respect" train of past years that so many have jumped on, it is nice to see some good words scattered among various sources​. Consensus seems to be (among those who actually have looked at or considered more than the mere "the Jags suck" thought) that the team has done things the right way and could potentially start pulling it all together. We'll see. Playoff prediction was just a shocker to see anywhere outside of this forum.