Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Halloran Breaks down Albert

http://jacksonville.com/sports/2017-02-2...nsive-line

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Nice write up. I wish they'd do one on Beachum to compare.
Huh

He better play for 5 years and be all pro while doing it.

Thats unrealistic to ask the man.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

If we go heavy o-line the pick has gotta be Fournette

Quote:He better play for 5 years and be all pro while doing it.

Don't hold your breath. Injuries are stacking up and he hasn't finished a season healthy since 2013

Quote:If we go heavy o-line the pick has gotta be Fournette

it's February and we are locking in picks?

Quote:it's February and we are locking in picks?

Yes we will draft Ivory. Oh wait... we have him.

Who cares.... lets do it anyway.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Quote:If we go heavy o-line the pick has gotta be Fournette

Whether we should pick Fournette or not depends on what he can do, if he fits our scheme, etc. regardless of how we fix our run blocking.

You deserved a much better thread than what it looks like this will end up being Bullseye. Thanks for the link.

Quote:Don't hold your breath. Injuries are stacking up and he hasn't finished a season healthy since 2013
5 years would make him 37. Even if he was relatively healthy that expectation would be too much.

Quote:5 years would make him 37. Even if he was relatively healthy that expectation would be too much.

We inherit two years from Miami. Any additional years are contract extensions The contract is for two years now, so <i>I will only be concerned about the front-loaded money when FA starts.</i>

I wouldn't mind signing a couple OLine guys and drafting 3 others. We need to hit on this.
Shock the world

(This post was last modified: 02-22-2017, 03:40 AM by GlockBortles.)

Quote:We inherit two years from Miami. Any additional years are contract extensions The contract is for two years now, so I will only be concerned about the front-loaded money when FA starts.
Sure, but in this hypothetical we're discussing 5 years

We're beefing up the trenches w/the "win now" attitude and I like it. If he gives us two solid years of play then acquiring his talents will be considered worthy to say the least. Hopefully by resigning our own interior O-linemanlineman, we've upgraded enough for sustained success even though it wouldn't hurt to acquire an top tier guard albeit FA or the 2017 NFL draft...

Time Will Tell...

NH3...
"AZANE"

Quote:I wouldn't mind signing a couple OLine guys and drafting 3 others. We need to hit on this.

We may draft one but we won't draft three...

NH3...
"AZANE"

Albert breaks himself down every season, he doesn't need anyone else to do it for him.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 02-22-2017, 12:16 PM by TheAll22.)

Quote:We inherit two years from Miami. Any additional years are contract extensions The contract is for two years now, so <i>I will only be concerned about the front-loaded money when FA starts.</i>

why is front loaded money your concern on a two year contract? Are you personally paying for those two years? I'm not sure you understand the term front loaded and its relation to short term or long term deal

Quote:Albert breaks himself down every season, he doesn't need anyone else to do it for him.

Zing! Ouch man.

Ian Rapoport likes the trade. He said it might be the most important move for us.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/game-day-pulse...eneric_nfl