Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tech help for Android phone game watching.

Is it possible to watch the Jaguar game on my Android phone? I will be out of the area Sunday and curious if I could tune into a Jacksonville Fox broadcast somehow.

If so, how do I make that happen? Just to be sure to not waste anyone's time; this is the only option I will have to watch it.

Thanks..................the Chiefjag

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Is it possible to watch the Jaguar game on my Android phone? I will be out of the area Sunday and curious if I could tune into a Jacksonville Fox broadcast somehow.

If so, how do I make that happen? Just to be sure to not waste anyone's time; this is the only option I will have to watch it.

I might wrong, but I am not aware of a single legal way to do this. That deal between NFL and DirecTV is the culprit i'd imagine. 

I use NFL Gamepass but that's not available to US residents. So....yeah.

Quote:Is it possible to watch the Jaguar game on my Android phone? I will be out of the area Sunday and curious if I could tune into a Jacksonville Fox broadcast somehow.

Don't suppose you'll be close to a TV with NFL Sunday Ticket, like a sports bar or a relative's living room?

Umm............no. That's why I said it would be the only option I have. I was hoping the local FOX channel would have some streaming available or the NFL.com site.

Regards..................the Chiefjag

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2015, 05:02 PM by The Eleventh Doctor.)

Try FoxSportsGo.  You do have to have a paid tv subscription (to prove you are in the market).  I don't however know if FoxSportsGo will stream the Jags/Panthers game, but it might be your best bet.  You might have to have Verizon if it's a smartphone and not a tablet.  

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

You won't be able to watch it legally unless you subscribe to NFL Sunday Ticket. There is a subscription app to stream it, but you must live in a condo or apartment complex where DirecTV isn't available. I'm pretty sure you cannot stream games on Fox Sports Go.

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

http://www.techhive.com/article/2982973/...ts-go.html

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Gamepass offers 7 day trials to new signups, it's easy to cancel, not sure if they have a mobile app though.  The only thing I'll add is *cough* vpn canada *cough*

Quote:http://www.techhive.com/article/2982973/...ts-go.html

I stand corrected...I think. This sentence confuses me a bit...

Quote:...you can stream in-market games by providing your login details.

So you must subscribe to some sort of basic TV service, can you watch a Jaguars game from outside their home viewing area?

Also, you can only use the app to watch games on Verizon smartphones, though you can watch on computers and tablets.

- Bob Marley

So you don't need fox sports channel?  It says "as long as your pay TV package allows you to watch NFL games, you can stream them through Fox Sports Go"  I don't think any of the fox sports networks airs any sort of NFL so I guess they mean just the regular fox will do?  

Would be cool to try out Sunday, just for future reference. 

Well I'll give it a shot. I will be in the Bahamas on a friend's yacht within cell service but no TV or WiFi coverage.

Thanks.............the Chiefjag

Quote:Well I'll give it a shot. I will be in the Bahamas on a friend's yacht within cell service but no TV or WiFi coverage.

Talk about first world problems. 

Does Sling TV work on phone? It works on laptops.
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Quote:Well I'll give it a shot. I will be in the Bahamas on a friend's yacht within cell service but no TV or WiFi coverage.

I feel your pain.

Ok, no I don't.

- Bob Marley

In the Bahamas you will be able to use the NFL Gamepass app.

Why would you want an aneurysm in the Bahamas?
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

If I was doing what you are doing I would turn the cell phone off.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.