Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Big plays from non-starters

Id like to see Ryan Davis have a breakout game. Id say Denard has the best chance of " making headlines " though,

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Chris Smith will have a two sack game.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Chad Henne
[Image: Brunell_sig_zps13c33193.jpg]

Bennet will make a couple key plays in the run game and in the backfield. Hell also have rookie moments

Harbor may find a seam but he's basically a starter since we have 2 TE and no fb.

Quote:Chris Smith will have a two sack game.

He is a starter.

Quote:I think Harbor is considered a starter, since he is in Thomas' position as the move TE. If they start with 3-wides and Lewis at TE, then Greene would be a starter.

Greene is also the starting PR.

I'd like to see our defensive backs (especially depth guys) make plays on the ball.

I think Grant will make some headlines I would love to see him run a kickoff for a TD. That is a hard task but i do think he will have a good average returning kicks but I really hope he does not get a whole lot of chances if you get my drift there.

but I think if not in the first game maybe in the 2nd game they will try and bring him in on certain packages and get him the ball in space maybe a screen or draw

Quote:He is a starter.

Nooe, Clemons is getting the start.

Quote:He is a starter.
I thought Clemons was officially getting the start?

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Quote:I thought Clemons was officially getting the start?

I was under the impression Clemons is now being used on 3rd down. Smith on 1st and 2nd.

Quote:I was under the impression Clemons is now being used on 3rd down. Smith on 1st and 2nd.

No. Clemons is starting.

Well then bring it on Chris smith!!

Quote:I was under the impression Clemons is now being used on 3rd down. Smith on 1st and 2nd.

Gus was exploring this possibility, but later said Clem will start due to his experience. He did, however, say that Clem is not a guy to get like 60 snaps so Chris Smith will still be heavily involved in the rotation.

'02

Bradley had mentioned Smith would get the start a while back, but he said in an interview a few days ago Clemons would be getting it