Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Injury Report for Jags and Panthers

Anybody got anything on this.

Is Lee a gametime decision?

I heard Carolina's center was out??

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Anybody got anything on this.

Center Ryan Kalil was at practice today and has been cleared, expected to play.

Only ones out for us are Star Lotulelei and TE/FB Richie Brockel.
I am not obliged to believe that the same God that endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forego their use. - Galileo

So there will be no battle of the Lotulelei cousins on Sunday?

John wins by default!

Quote:So there will be no battle of the Lotulelei cousins on Sunday?

John wins by default!

Shaq Thompson has a cousin that plays for you guys, too.
I am not obliged to believe that the same God that endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forego their use. - Galileo

Quote:Center Ryan Kalil was at practice today and has been cleared, expected to play.

Only ones out for us are Star Lotulelei and TE/FB Richie Brockel.

Yikes, no Richie Brockel. You guys are doomed now.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Star being out will hurt the Panthers. I

Quote:Star being out will hurt the Panthers. I

Not really, we have a very deep DL. It will effect the rotation, but I don't anticipate much, if any, drop off.

Quote:Anybody got anything on this.

At some point, we might have to look at him with the "B" word.  Don't get me wrong, I really like the guy, but if he can't stay on the field...

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:Not really, we have a very deep DL. It will effect the rotation, but I don't anticipate much, if any, drop off.
It is a huge drop off.  You dont have anyone close to what Star can do at the NT for Car.  There will be big holes up the middle with him out of the lineup.

Quote:It is a huge drop off. You dont have anyone close to what Star can do at the NT for Car. There will be big holes up the middle with him out of the lineup.

Glad to see you know more about my team than I do. We have great depth, I'm not worried. If you had an OL like Dallas I might worry, but that's not the case.

Quote:Glad to see you know more about my team than I do. We have great depth, I'm not worried. If you had an OL like Dallas I might worry, but that's not the case.

Well you are bias like us all sooo...

Quote:Not really, we have a very deep DL. It will effect the rotation, but I don't anticipate much, if any, drop off.

WOW. So crack is still big in Carlina

Quote:WOW. So crack is still big in Carlina

Wait and see,you can have all the crow you want Sunday afternoon.

Albino Tiger did not practice today.

I guess he is out for sunday's game.

Quote:Albino Tiger did not practice today.

I guess he is out for sunday's game.

I hate to say it but is anyone really surprised?

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2015, 07:16 PM by Sosa.)

Why is Lee such a weenie. How can you have a hamstring injury for almost the entire off-season. 

With that being said, he'll play Week 2 probably. I doubt they want to rush him in because he isn't conditioned more than likely and hasn't had reps with the team.

Quote:Why is Lee such a weenie. How can you have a hamstring injury for almost the entire off-season.

With that being said, he'll play Week 2 probably. I doubt they want to rush him in because he isn't conditioned more than likely and hasn't had reps with the team.

Hamstring injuries are notorious for lingering. It take time and complete healing to get past, but you really can't determine that until you use it and too often that's when it gets reinjured. It's a pain in the [BLEEP] injury.

Quote:Hamstring injuries are notorious for lingering. It take time and complete healing to get past, but you really can't determine that until you use it and too often that's when it gets reinjured. It's a pain in the [BLEEP] injury.

This. When Sims-Walker was here, it seemed his hamstring was injured all season.

Quote:Glad to see you know more about my team than I do. We have great depth, I'm not worried. If you had an OL like Dallas I might worry, but that's not the case.
I obviously do if you think its no drop off losing Star, one of your best players

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2015, 07:59 PM by jtmoney.)

Quote:Wait and see,you can have all the crow you want Sunday afternoon.

If you talk the smack at least come back and take the lumps if you lose. Obviously we have nowhere to go so we will be here if we lose Smile.