Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Injury Report for Jags and Panthers

Quote:It was a joke

Whew. That's good because I was fixin' to wig out.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Norman just cleared protocol.

he is still sorry 

Quote:You do realize this is the first game of the season and the prior 20 years don't count towards this season's record...right?

Wow.

It's just odd to me to see fans act all arrogant as if we were some world beater as of late. I'd like to see them win a couple games in a row before that type of confidence would be warranted. But that's just me I guess.

The following is the Friday Injury Report information for the Jaguars:

http://jacksonville.com/opinion/blog/400...le-sundays

It looks like Toby Gerhart will be a game day decision.

Quote:It's just odd to me to see fans act all arrogant as if we were some world beater as of late. I'd like to see them win a couple games in a row before that type of confidence would be warranted. But that's just me I guess.

I don't see anbody doing that. But you do usually have a 'unique' view of things.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:I hate to say it but is anyone really surprised?

I will be surprised when Lee actually plays.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:I don't see anbody doing that. But you do usually have a 'unique' view of things.

Typical apologist stance.

Quote:Typical apologist stance.
97 likes on 2235 posts. Poverty ratio of peace!

Quote:97 likes on 2235 posts. Poverty ratio of peace!

Is this supposed to mean something to me? Go light another bowl sparky.

Quote:97 likes on 2235 posts. Poverty ratio of peace!
900+ comments and only 250 likes. Step up your game so you can get a better KDA bro, or you're out of the cluckin clan!

Quote:900+ comments and only 250 likes. Step up your game so you can get a better KDA bro, or you're out of the cluckin clan!
Whoa nice ratio brah. Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

Quote:Center Ryan Kalil was at practice today and has been cleared, expected to play.

Only ones out for us are Star Lotulelei and TE/FB Richie Brockel.

Brockel can stay out

Quote:he is still sorry
Seriously?

Do you watch football?

Quote:It's just odd to me to see fans act all arrogant as if we were some world beater as of late. I'd like to see them win a couple games in a row before that type of confidence would be warranted. But that's just me I guess.

Only New England has a win so far so why does it matter what we as fans say. Some people like to talk a little smack to fans of other teams so what? It's all in good fun as we have no effect on the game at all.

Just because you get shut up by other fan bases and cower in a corner doesn't mean everybody else should as well.
"Sucess Is Not a Goal, It is a By-product"

Quote:Only New England has a win so far so why does it matter what we as fans say. Some people like to talk a little smack to fans of other teams so what? It's all in good fun as we have no effect on the game at all.

Just because you get shut up by other fan bases and cower in a corner doesn't mean everybody else should as well.

If you only knew. I can dish it just like any other obnoxious loud mouth can. I choose not to because ultimately I have nothing to do with the game other than to watch and root for my team. Smack talk is cheap especially from a perennial loser. Sorry your so butthurt by the truth. You'll get over it.

(This post was last modified: 09-12-2015, 12:19 AM by jtmoney.)

Yes, just crazy that Jag fans would talk smack to trolls from the opposing team... Really? TC, I'm not sure why you still surprise me with your well thought out remarks. Crazy talk that a 3 point under dog has a chance to win.

Quote:If you only knew. I can dish it just like any other obnoxious loud mouth can. I choose not to because ultimately I have nothing to do with the game other than to watch and root for my team. Smack talk is cheap especially from a perennial loser. Sorry your so butthurt by the truth. You'll get over it.

You should just stop being a fan of any team. You make the team you root for look awful.

Quote:Seriously?

Do you watch football?

You'll be sorry when the Jags win this sunday! come back after the game.