Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Injury Report for Jags and Panthers

Does anyone know if Lee is playing or not? I saw he is 50/50 and then I saw he wasn't playing. I'm confused if Lee will be playing or not. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Does anyone know if Lee is playing or not? I saw he is 50/50 and then I saw he wasn't playing. I'm confused if Lee will be playing or not. 

Seems unlikely

Last I heard, Josh Norman was still under the league's concussion protocol. The Panthers seem confident he will play.

Quote:Last I heard, Josh Norman was still under the league's concussion protocol. The Panthers seem confident he will play.

he stinks anyway

Quote:he stinks anyway

Nope

Quote:Does anyone know if Lee is playing or not? I saw he is 50/50 and then I saw he wasn't playing. I'm confused if Lee will be playing or not. 
Lee is officially listed as doubtful.

Quote:I can't believe Jags fans are actually trying to talk smack. You do know that our beloved Jags have won under 10 games in 3 seasons right? Wow.

Really? Didn't know that. Maybe you aren't aware that this is a new season.

Quote:I can't believe Jags fans are actually trying to talk smack. You do know that our beloved Jags have won under 10 games in 3 seasons right? Wow.

You do realize this is the first game of the season and the prior 20 years don't count towards this season's record...right?

Wow.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

The only smack I saw was from Carolina fans

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2015, 11:47 AM by jtmoney.)

Quote:You do realize this is the first game of the season and the prior 20 years don't count towards this season's record...right?

Wow.
You mean our record doesn't carry over????

Quote:You do realize this is the first game of the season and the prior 20 years don't count towards this season's record...right?

Wow.

Come on man. This is the same team that drafted Bryan Anger over Russell Wilson

Quote:Come on man. This is the same team that drafted Bryan Anger over Russell Wilson

Gene Smith is still here?

Josh Norman is widely recognized as one of the best young CBs in the game. Their secondary is very thin without him.

'02

Quote:Anyone know anything about McCray's injury and whether its part of the Gratz move in the depth chart?

Also - why was that thread locked?

Gratz had three or four good games in his rookie year. I sure hope he's ready to play like that or better consistently.

Check out the thread about Gratz. Toward the end you'll see the reasoning for Gratz taking over and the reasoning for my locking the older McCray thread.

'02

Quote:Come on man. This is the same team that drafted Bryan Anger over Russell Wilson
No it's not.

I believe that was Gene Smith, and Mularkey....

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2015, 12:52 PM by Jackofalltrades.)

Stupid is as stupid does. You make Gump look like a member of mensa.
I am not obliged to believe that the same God that endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forego their use. - Galileo

Norman just cleared protocol.
I am not obliged to believe that the same God that endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forego their use. - Galileo

Quote:No it's not.

I believe that was Gene Smith, and Mularkey....

It was a joke

Quote:Lee is officially listed as doubtful.
He should start practicing next week, if all goes well looks like he will be back next Sunday on the field 

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Quote:He should start practicing next week, if all goes well looks like he will be back next Sunday on the field

Don't worry, he will be right back on the injury report the week after.