Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Wait what happened to McCray?

Didn't we open training camp with McCray and House the starters? I know Colvin then took over McCrays spot meaning McCray would now be 3rd and on nickel.

But now I read today that Gratz has taken over McCrays spot and is the new 3rd corner? I'm so confused... When did this happen and why? What's going on with McCray?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Nobody here has any idea

;

;

904-CALL-GUS

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

This is seriously puzzling. McCray went from being our top CB to fourth on the depth chart behind Gratz...?

McCray is our best CB so I'm confused

He refused sprinkles, amiright?

Quote:Didn't we open training camp with McCray and House the starters? I know Colvin then took over McCrays spot meaning McCray would now be 3rd and on nickel.

But now I read today that Gratz has taken over McCrays spot and is the new 3rd corner? I'm so confused... When did this happen and why? What's going on with McCray?

Read from where?

I've seen only one tweet and I'm not sold it's accurate.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

"Official" depth chart on the website:

Colvin - McCray - Marshall

House - Gratz - Marshall

Going by the chart, McCray would sub if Colvin goes inside.

(Until the report Gratz is the guy is substantiated, of course.)

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

I guess the knee injury against the Giants is the problem.

Gratz apparently has been outplaying McCray during the offseason. I heard that discussion on the raidio as to why McCray played the entire 4th pre season game. Gratz has pushed him down the depth chart.

Yeah i dont get it

Quote:Read from where?

I've seen only one tweet and I'm not sold it's accurate.

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/Jaguars'>Jacksonville Jaguars ‏@Jaguars </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/Jaguars/status/642033436732063745' title="1:54 PM - 10 Sep 2015">2h2 hours ago</a>
<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">HC Bradley says Gratz will come in to play outside CB when Colvin moves to nickel. More to follow: <a class="" href='http://t.co/F92En8WF4T' title="http://jagrs.com/CARvsJAX15">http://jagrs.com/CARvsJAX15 </a>.

<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;"> 

<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">Here's it from Bradley's mouth as well, it starts at the 3:23 mark. http://www.jaguars.com/media-gallery/vid...19077724f9

Sad how he went from statistically our best CB to 4th on the depth chart.

As well as McCray has been playing, if he's our 4th best CB, this is a great problem to have.

Quote:As well as McCray has been playing, if he's our 4th best CB, this is a great problem to have.

Exactly. I'm not complaining about someone playing better than the guy we all thought played phenomenal.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2015, 04:32 PM by Sosa.)

The knee injury probably slowed him down a bit. With that being said, it was a bruise and nothing serious... There's something we don't know. Has he been lazy or showing up late? He was lost in coverage against the Redskins. He gave up a few plays and was 5 steps behind the receiver. I'm worried about him because he was able to make Antonio Brow, Dez, and OBJ stay quite when they were lined up against him. And now Gratz is ahead of him? I hope he isn't the next Derek Cox. Looked great and fell off completely.

Quote:As well as McCray has been playing, if he's our 4th best CB, this is a great problem to have.

Have you seen Gratz play corner?

Quote:The knee injury probably slowed him down a bit. With that being said, it was a bruise and nothing serious... There's something we don't know. Has he been lazy or showing up late? He was lost in coverage against the Redskins. He gave up a few plays and was 5 steps behind the receiver. I'm worried about him because he was able to make Antonio Brow, Dez, and OBJ stay quite when they were lined up against him. And now Gratz is ahead of him? I hope he isn't the next Derek Cox. Looked great and fell off completely.

At least hes already been replaced by better players. I forgot the name of the guy who took Coxs place, #31 who we for from Cincy in the Nelson trade. That guy was straight trash.

Quote:Have you seen Gratz play corner?
Yes, I sure have. I'm not making the personnel decisions. Perhaps he improved? I don't know.

David Jones ?