Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Wait what happened to McCray?

Quote:At least hes already been replaced by better players. I forgot the name of the guy who took Coxs place, #31 who we for from Cincy in the Nelson trade. That guy was straight trash.

What? I was a GREAT corner!!!!!

[Image: Davy-Jones-the-monkees-18808106-640-480.jpg]

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

This is puzzling. I really don't like Gratz on the field. Is it just me or does he seem to consistently lose his footing and be slipping/sliding all over the place while his WR makes play after play?
"Sucess Is Not a Goal, It is a By-product"

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2015, 04:59 PM by knarnn.)

I don't get it. Something has to be going on behind the scenes especially considering Gratz was benched in favor of DMac last year.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2015, 04:59 PM by knarnn.)

[Image: dez2.gif?w=533&h=300]

Bubblegum Gratz and Cyp in tandem.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:David Jones ?

Thats the one!

Quote:The knee injury probably slowed him down a bit. With that being said, it was a bruise and nothing serious... There's something we don't know. Has he been lazy or showing up late? He was lost in coverage against the Redskins. He gave up a few plays and was 5 steps behind the receiver. I'm worried about him because he was able to make Antonio Brow, Dez, and OBJ stay quite when they were lined up against him. And now Gratz is ahead of him? I hope he isn't the next Derek Cox. Looked great and fell off completely.

This is possible. It might be a Knee injury keeping him down. One things for sure, The season will cast light on this. If he shows up on the injury report consistently, We'll know. I'm of the opinion that there is no way Gratz simply increased his ability to pass Mccray who was a top 15 CB last season. If by some miracle he did and Mccray really is our 4th best corner, Then we are about to be the best secondary in the league pending safety performance.

Can't wait to see whats next. 

How is this a bad thing that a guy who was one of our better DBs last year is being replaced by a guy who has outplayed him? 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Man I'm glad to see I actually posted a good topic and a question that others are wondering too.

Quote:How is this a bad thing that a guy who was one of our better DBs last year is being replaced by a guy who has outplayed him?

It could be a good thing or a bad thing. If Gratz has improved and beat him out, then yea, competition has made us better at the CB position.

It can also mean McCray has regressed or is injured, because Gratz has left much to be desired in coverage in his first two years on the team. This would be unfortunate, but not the end of the world because I have faith in Colvin and House.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Hopefully Sun when Gratz gets beat deep Gus puts McCray in

Quote:Hopefully Sun when Gratz gets beat deep Gus puts McCray in

Hopefully when McCray gets beat deep, Gus puts Marshall in.

Hopefully none of our players get beat deep.

And everyone gets some GUS JUICE!

Maybe Gratz is the better Nickelback and they thought he'd me more of use? I guess Colvin and House are just that good on the outside. We're about to have the best secondary in the NFL if McCray is still the same player and just got beat out. 

Quote:904-CALL-GUS
I called that number and asked about Gratz. Some old lady told me to leave her alone. Now I've got a restraining order against me. Thanks.

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2015, 06:58 PM by leopold332002.)

Quote:Hopefully when McCray gets beat deep, Gus puts Marshall in.
you really hate Mccray? 

[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:you really hate Mccray?

I don't actually. I was mocking his post.

Quote:David Jones ?

And he always had the neatest locker.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Gratz makes me nervous and I really liked McCray. I don't think I like this.

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2015, 07:44 PM by GlockBortles.)

[Image: 15406759-mmmain.jpg]

Lets GOOOOOOOOOO

Quote:you really hate Mccray? 

Far too many trigger happy with this one.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."