Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
2015 Jaguars Game by Game Predictions! ESPN!

http://espn.go.com/blog/jacksonville-jag...redictions

Discuss!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Sounds about right. Same as mine in another thread with the exception of the Bills game. But, I would be ok if the Jags lost a few more games to get a higher draft slot and hire a offensive minded head coach.

Quote:Sounds about right. Same as mine in another thread with the exception of the Bills game. But, I would be ok if the Jags lost a few more games to get a higher draft slot and hire a offensive minded head coach.
who are we gonna tank for this year?

Looks about right as he said ^^^^ 7-9 is my prediction also

I'd be very happy with a season like that. I do think we'll play Indy a bit closer than that though
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

4-3 at bye week is great! The losses he has at the end of the season to Titans and Saints can be wins putting us at 9-7 and if we are really competitive then we can win one game against the colts and be 10-6! We must win against the easier teams like Titans, Jets, Falcons, and Bucs. 

Quote:Sounds about right. Same as mine in another thread with the exception of the Bills game. But, I would be ok if the Jags lost a few more games to get a higher draft slot and hire a offensive minded head coach.

I'm curious why you want them to hire an offensive minded head coach when the offensive coordinator is responsible for the offense.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

7 wins has been my prediction for many weeks now and I still stand by it. 

Quote:4-3 at bye week is great! The losses he has at the end of the season to Titans and Saints can be wins putting us at 9-7 and if we are really competitive then we can win one game against the colts and be 10-6! We must win against the easier teams like Titans, Jets, Falcons, and Bucs.
we do need to beat the easy teams but i wouldnt consider Atlanta one of the easy teams. The could be pretty good this year with a healty Matthews, Julio, Beasley, Tevin Coleman, and a good defensive coach

Quote:But, I would be ok if the Jags lost a few more games to get a higher draft slot and hire a offensive minded head coach.

Dumb

I think it would be best of we just finished last every year forever because think of the draft picks !!!!

[quote name="mvannostran" post="533852" timestamp="1441741003"]

I'd be very happy with a season like that. I do think we'll play Indy a bit closer than that though[/quote

My thoughts exactly, but I think we can take one from them this year if the defense can hold up.

Quote:Sounds about right. Same as mine in another thread with the exception of the Bills game. But, I would be ok if the Jags lost a few more games to get a higher draft slot and hire a offensive minded head coach.
Not sure if stupid or troll3r, maybe both.

Quote:I think it would be best of we just finished last every year forever because think of the draft picks !!!!

If we picked in the top 10 every year, I mean champsionship and whatnot.

DiRocco is a homer but IMO 5 or 6 win season is about right. Looking at all other teams In this ESPN game by game predictions we play only the Titans writer has Jags winning a game against them. They have Jags split series with each team winning home game. ESPN have all the homer writers giving their projections. Biased writing at best.

Quote:7 wins has been my prediction for many weeks now and I still stand by it. 

Same here.

This is the season we see the team grow, next year is when we start to benefit from it.

Ill take 7-9.

Quote:DiRocco is a homer but IMO 5 or 6 win season is about right. Looking at all other teams we play only Titans have us winning and they have Jags split series. They all have homers giving their projections too.

Nobody thinks they will lose to the Jaguars

7-9 puts us in a perfect position to draft Jalen Ramsey, he looked really good at the FS position last year! If he continues he will be a 10-20 pick I think where we will end up! Too early to tell but the scouts are already looking into prospects and I love the whole process of guessing. 

I don't really put much stock into predictions like this.  It's hard to project how teams/games shake out through the season.  Then you have to consider injuries to not only the Jaguars, but opponents as well.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.