Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
A Rob gone?

So I heard JAG's are working a deal with 49ers??. Do we really need A Rob???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I never did meet a decent Rob.

Quote:So I heard JAG's are working a deal with 49ers??. Do we really need A Rob???

Link?

Link? 

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

It's a rumor from Reddit. He may have informed his agent that he doesn't want to resign. It's his final year so a trade makes sense

Makes sense. Could care less either way. He was a bit of a diva all season in 2016. Especially for a guy that acted like he wanted to play volleyball or soccer when a football was around him to catch. 

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Quote:Makes sense. Could care less either way. He was a bit of a diva all season in 2016. Especially for a guy that acted like he wanted to play volleyball or soccer when a football was around him to catch.

We can't just get rid of all of Blake's weapons. Lee and Hurns doesn't seem like enough

It's a reddit post followed by 25 people saying "source?"

Seems legit

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

Would be a huge mistake to trade him.

Lol please. ARob isn't going to the 49ers. What on Earth could we possibly get in return?
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Saw this and laughed. Then i thought to myself.....imagine if this was true and we got their 1st?????

(This post was last modified: 02-20-2017, 09:36 AM by Caldrac.)

Quote:We can't just get rid of all of Blake's weapons. Lee and Hurns doesn't seem like enough

You can if it means he doesn't like it here and doesn't want to re-sign a new deal after his rookie contract expires. I am fine with it.

We'd probably have to overpay him to stay here and I don't want to see that either. I trust Tom's judgement. If it's anything he knows it's the wide receiver position. 

I wouldn't be totally against it if the price was right and ARob really doesn't want to play for the Jags.

Bump Lee up to #1, Hurns #2 and bring in someone like Victor Cruz.

I don't think this is going to gain any real ground. Pure speculation after reading that Reddit thread on this. But if they did make a trade I'd want a minimum of a 2ND RD pick this year along with a 4TH or 5TH and maybe even another 3RD in 2018's draft class.

I think that's fair. And more than likely Kyle Shanahan would utilize him to the best of his abilities. He'd probably turn him into another Andre Johnson type receiver in his offense. 

Quote:So I heard JAG's are working a deal with 49ers??. Do we really need A Rob???

If we want Gabbert back, we need to pay the price.

So, someone on Reddit starts a rumor and we're actually discussing it here?

Re-signing with the Jaguars really isn't up to Robinson at the end of the day. 

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:So, someone on Reddit starts a rumor and we're actually discussing it here?

Re-signing with the Jaguars really isn't up to Robinson at the end of the day.

Out of curiosity, whom is it up to?
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

Quote:I wouldn't be totally against it if the price was right and ARob really doesn't want to play for the Jags.

Bump Lee up to #1, Hurns #2 and bring in someone like Victor Cruz.
or just use Greene in the slot

ARob will be here to stay when we have a great season Smile
Shock the world

I doubt any validity to the reddit rumor but if the team knows he doesn't really wanna be here, they'll trade him and it'll be for the best.

I know last season was probably hard on everyone but Robinson handled it very poorly.
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."