Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
A Rob gone?

Quote:Then what should be done?

About what? Why this assumption that you dont just play the guy?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:If we know for a fact he doesnt want to be here then yeah sure by all means. But if the reason for tossing him is "he was bad this year and a diva" thats bafflingly stupid.

Oh yeah definitely...

No way this happens... why trade away our only proven red zone threat

Quote:About what? Why this assumption that you dont just play the guy?
Cause his heart may not be in it?  Oh wait.... That was this year.   How was that production?

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

I dont think he wants to go to San Francisco

Quote:Nothing. He's under contract.

And you have a guy motivated to produce to get a deal for the team he wants to go to.

All based on a guy who according to his own post is speculating that the 9ers "Could talk" to the Jags.....

Quote:wanting to be traded and ending up on the 9ers isn't much of a up grade
Agreed...but why tell me this?

I used the 49ers because this was the team rumored to be in the market for ARob.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Quote:Cause his heart may not be in it? Oh wait.... That was this year. How was that production?

Confused as to how this drives interest, an acknowledgment his heart isn't in it, he's a diva, not a competitor, etc.

This is us being "in the driver's seat"?

The offseason has finally gone too far. 

Quote:The offseason has finally gone too far.

The finally part is hilarious - in that it's been 2 weeks!

And I'm not disagreeing by the way.

(This post was last modified: 02-20-2017, 02:42 PM by KYjaggy.)

It's not from reddit it's from this tweet yesterday afternoon. Zero substance.

Niners Radio Show‏@NinersRadio

49ers & Jaguars could talk possible deal for WR Allen Robinson for Picks & Players.Kyle think Allen is great X WR.More to come on this rumor

Quote: 

It's not from reddit it's from this tweet yesterday afternoon. Zero substance.

<div>Niners Radio Show‏@NinersRadio

49ers & Jaguars could talk possible deal for WR Allen Robinson for Picks & Players.Kyle think Allen is great X WR.More to come on this rumor

</div>
What players do the 49ers have to deal that we could possibly want?!?

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Quote:Oh yeah definitely...

I'm trying to figure out how fans think our receivers are established or proven themselves or even bad for that matter with a qb throwing under pressure most of the time???? It's hard to throw a ball under pressure. But y'all don't hear me

Quote:It's not from reddit it's from this tweet yesterday afternoon. Zero substance.

<a class="bbc_url" href='https://twitter.com/NinersRadio'>Niners Radio Show‏@NinersRadio</a>

Crap being thrown at the wall. Why trade your #1 WR, after years of struggling to find one for years?
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:Crap being thrown at the wall. Why trade your #1 WR, after years of struggling to find one for years?

Why, that's easy. Because Jags. You know draft picks are worth more than players. We need those picks baby. Look how they've helped.

I can't possibly fathom those who say we don't need our best player on O in a team finding an O...
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

Would be a Jags thing to do. Next will be Ramsey for a 2nd.

Quote:Would be a Jags thing to do. Next will be Ramsey for a 2nd.
I'd officially stop watching football...

Quote:We can't just get rid of all of Blake's weapons. Lee and Hurns doesn't seem like enough

Lee and Hurns are not enough, that is why BLACKMON is making his return. Lol, I had to.

Quote:What players do the 49ers have to deal that we could possibly want?!?
That Gabbert kid just needs to find the right situation.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]