Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
A Rob gone?

Quote:And you have a guy motivated to produce to get a deal for the team he wants to go to.

All based on a guy who according to his own post is speculating that the 9ers "Could talk" to the Jags.....
Exactly.  He's still a professional at the end of the day.  Even if his desire is to get out of Jax, the least likely way to do that and assure he gets a good 2nd contract is to play like he wants to leave.  To suggestion he would do anything of the sort is just silly, but not surprising considering who suggested that might be the case.

There's zero substance behind this "rumor"..  SF doesn't have anything the Jags would want.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Unless there's some kind of major contract dispute, i.e. Robinson wants a long-term top 10 deal right now and will hold out all year, I can't see us trying to trade him.  He's signed cheap and obviously has a lot of upside.

Quote:Exactly.  He's still a professional at the end of the day.  Even if his desire is to get out of Jax, the least likely way to do that and assure he gets a good 2nd contract is to play like he wants to leave.  To suggestion he would do anything of the sort is just silly, but not surprising considering who suggested that might be the case.

There's zero substance behind this "rumor"..  SF doesn't have anything the Jags would want.
That's right. No way he's not on the roster next year.

Reddit... I bet you could find a Reddit page about trading Jalen Ramsey to a CFL team if you tried hard enough. 

Calling Deshawn Watson a future bust since 3/19/17. If I eat crow, I will keep this in here and proclaim JackCity a genius. 

(This post was last modified: 02-20-2017, 06:08 PM by Sosa.)

It's from a 49ers radio rumor. Not sure why they're talking about it, maybe they know something we don't? Shanahan wants a #1 WR like Julio for the offense, he might think highly of ARob. With that said, we'd be stupid to trade him unless we get their 1st and 2nd. And then we'd still have a hole at WR lol...

Quote:It's from a 49ers radio rumor. Not sure why they're talking about it, maybe they know something we don't? Shanahan wants a #1 WR like Julio for the offense, he might think highly of ARob. With that said, we'd be stupid to trade him unless we get their 1st and 2nd.
We all know there is no way they give up the 2nd overall pick and their 2nd round pick for Allen Robinson.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Quote:We all know there is no way they give up the 2nd overall pick and their 2nd round pick for Allen Robinson.

Exactly so there's no chance this happens

Quote:Lol please. ARob isn't going to the 49ers. What on Earth could we possibly get in return?

That 2nd round pick they own sure makes me think twice about it.

Quote:I think that's fair. And more than likely Kyle Shanahan would utilize him to the best of his abilities. He'd probably turn him into another Andre Johnson type receiver in his offense. 

Umm...an Andre Johnson type of receiver?  I think you are forgetting who Andre Johnson was/is.  The guy ran a 4.31 40-time as his best time, and absolutely dominated the AFC South despite having pretty questionable QB play for the majority of his career.

Quote:Umm...an Andre Johnson type of receiver?  I think you are forgetting who Andre Johnson was/is.  The guy ran a 4.31 40-time as his best time, and absolutely dominated the AFC South despite having pretty questionable QB play for the majority of his career.

Nope. Keyword "type". I didn't say exact copy nor clone. When Kyle ran the offense for the tinhorns in 08' & 09'. We saw Andre finally breakout in a big way. He was stretching the field and making big plays down the field off the play action game. It's the saaaaaaame exact formula he used in Atlanta and it worked wonders for Julio Jones. Allen isn't as fast as those two guys but he does have enough size and speed to be a threat down field and if Kyle had his hands on him he'd make him a consistent threat. 

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Quote:That 2nd round pick they own sure makes me think twice about it.

To use on what? A WR to replace ARob? I get it, but still were not THAT deep at WR to trade him. Even last year we were down to Walters and Benn when Greene and Hurns were out
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

49ers have so many holes, unless they completely steal him for just a 3rd round pick it doesn't make sense.

Quote:To use on what? A WR to replace ARob? I get it, but still were not THAT deep at WR to trade him. Even last year we were down to Walters and Benn when Greene and Hurns were out.
 Don't forget we still have Lee. I'm with you though, would be a dumb trade.

This trade isn't going to happen. The source was from Reddit. Something should have hit the MSM by now sports wise if it had any inkling of truth to it. The 49ers do have a ton of holes though. I don't see Lynch and Shanahan trading away picks this year and next year to get a receiver. I think he's going to try and build up the line first and get that ground game going. They're on a five year deal though I think. Plenty of time. 

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

The 49ers are switching defenses. Maybe they're looking to move Buckner or armstead since they're basically the same player? It sounds ridiculous I know but if we're talking merely speculation it's an interesting idea to throw out there.

Quote: Don't forget we still have Lee. I'm with you though, would be a dumb trade.

I still think Lee can be the best WR on this team, but yeah, not enough depth to be trading at this point. Maybe after this season we'll think differently
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:I still think Lee can be the best WR on this team, but yeah, not enough depth to be trading at this point. Maybe after this season we'll think differently
He already is our best WR... I just rewatched the top 10 jag plays from last season. His toe tapping on sidelines and insane quickness is so impressive. He even ran a 100yd return and threw a TD pass.. I dont care where they line him up. Just get him the ball

I believe one of the reasons he declined last year is painfully obvious.

After 4 games we were obviously not going to win many games and Blake was just throwing up what I call mini hail Mary's to him.

So I believe he just gave up.

Would you wanna sacrifice your body and future for this team after 4 or 5 games last year?

I mean...how about throwing consistently slightly in front of him when he's running. ..like leading him?

Never happens with blake...

I don't blame him at all for not wanting to catch balls thrown by blake for the rest of his career.

He's gonna get killed trying to grab one of Blakes horrible passes

The network of insiders for PFT, ESPN, NFLN, etc is so good that a rumor involving any teams best offensive player would not be hiding on a sub reddit in obscurity 

OP is probably the OP of the Reddit rumor as well

Ar15 is going no where.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags