Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
A Rob gone?

Quote:Ar15 is going no where.

but but he's doesnt fit my mold of a pretty-boy polished wr that  personally hands the ref the ball after each play while walking quietly back to the huddle, goes to church and plays passionately (well my version of passionately). So I want that hooligan gone!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:but but he's doesnt fit my mold of a pretty-boy polished wr that personally hands the ref the ball after each play while walking quietly back to the huddle, goes to church and plays passionately (well my version of passionately). So I want that hooligan gone!

Diva dont bother me. The fact he regressed does.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Quote:Diva dont bother me. The fact he regressed does.

Every player should act as if he plays for the German national team - robotic, efficient and not very humorous 

Quote:but but he's doesnt fit my mold of a pretty-boy polished wr that personally hands the ref the ball after each play while walking quietly back to the huddle, goes to church and plays passionately (well my version of passionately). So I want that hooligan gone!
He got frustrated with the fans in probably the worst season of his life at the wise and mature age of 23, soft! diva!

The fake news media is going crazy with their conspiracies espn and NFL network are unwatchable, Reddit is great!

Quote:I believe one of the reasons he declined last year is painfully obvious.

After 4 games we were obviously not going to win many games and Blake was just throwing up what I call mini hail Mary's to him.

So I believe he just gave up.

Would you wanna sacrifice your body and future for this team after 4 or 5 games last year?

I mean...how about throwing consistently slightly in front of him when he's running. ..like leading him?

Never happens with blake...

I don't blame him at all for not wanting to catch balls thrown by blake for the rest of his career.

He's gonna get killed trying to grab one of Blakes horrible passes

You're making a a rob sound like a real sissy so do us a favor and please shut up because based on your post you want us to make sense out of nonsense.
[Image: giphy.gif]

While anything is possible, I doubt Robinson is going to be traded.

AR15 does have some diva in him. If he has a down year again this year, I wouldn't be surprised if something happened. 

this is his contract year right? if so, I expect a great season out of him, especially if Blake gets time in with tom house.

I don't remember him changing any games for the better in 2016?  Does anyone?

(This post was last modified: 02-21-2017, 02:33 PM by JagsorDie.)

Quote:Exactly. He's still a professional at the end of the day. Even if his desire is to get out of Jax, the least likely way to do that and assure he gets a good 2nd contract is to play like he wants to leave. To suggestion he would do anything of the sort is just silly, but not surprising considering who suggested that might be the case.

There's zero substance behind this "rumor".. SF doesn't have anything the Jags would want.
i agree this is completely ridiculous. The only reason I could see this holding any sort of validity is Kyle shanahan and his system. Which doesn't mean much but I could see him searching for someone he could use as a Julio and Arob at this point would be one of the few I could see meeting something close to that criteria while also being relatively cheap if you are saying just a 2nd. But again I didn't see it happening. Plus what good is getting a Julio when they still don't have a qb

Quote:Diva dont bother me. The fact he regressed does.

Every single player on our offense regressed.  

Quote:Every single player on our offense regressed.
lee?

Quote:You're making a a rob sound like a real sissy so do us a favor and please shut up because based on your post you want us to make sense out of nonsense.
This is supposed to be entertainment man.

Stop being a message board bully yeah?

There's a time and place to be tough man.

Sitting behind ur keyboard 3000 miles from me isn't the time to tell a grown man to shut up.

Put ur phone down and join a boxing club or something. Attack somebody in person big guy. At least I'll respect u for that

Quote:Every single player on our offense regressed.

Corey Grant started his hall of fame pitch in 2016, what are you going on about?

Quote:He got frustrated with the fans in probably the worst season of his life at the wise and mature age of 23, soft! diva!

yeah....except he is only 23....

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

I find it amusing that folks are so quick to buy into the notion of trading away one of our top receivers so readily this offseason. 

How many years did we suffer through absolutely horrible receiving corps prior to finally having a number of capable starters? I don't want any of these guys going anywhere. 

Why dismantle the best position group on the team?  

Robinson isn't graceful about the team being booed.

So what.  Plenty of players have that reaction, most just don't make it public knowledge. 

He dropped 3 or 4 passes he really should have caught. But he missed on around 58 more targets that were completely uncatchable from a quarterback that was falling apart. That led to him phoning it in a little bit here and there for a few plays.  

He'll be fine.  

This thread might be the #1 proof that it's the offseason on this board.

Lord.

Quote:I find it amusing that folks are so quick to buy into the notion of trading away one of our top receivers so readily this offseason. 

How many years did we suffer through absolutely horrible receiving corps prior to finally having a number of capable starters? I don't want any of these guys going anywhere. 

Why dismantle the best position group on the team?  

Robinson isn't graceful about the team being booed.

So what.  Plenty of players have that reaction, most just don't make it public knowledge. 

He dropped 3 or 4 passes he really should have caught. But he missed on around 58 more targets that were completely uncatchable from a quarterback that was falling apart. That led to him phoning it in a little bit here and there for a few plays.  

He'll be fine.  

It's just insane man. I think i need to learn that some people....you can't talk sense into them. Everyone complains the OL is not good enough.....we get OL help but people complain about the OL help.

Finally we have some good weapons at WR. Based on the last few seasons, A Rob has shown he has true No1 WR potential....but people wanna ship him out.

The team needs talent to thrive. Just because you don't like someone or don't like their attitude does not mean you should get rid of your top talent.

Some people will just never be happy.

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Why would we trade away the best red zone receiver in the league? Since 2015 no one has caught more red zone tds in the league... Caldwell and TC are smart guys, no way they trade away our only proven threat on offense