Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Panthers' Rookie Devin Funchess...

Quote:Funchess can't beat out the likes of Philly Brown and Ted Ginn. I'm sure if it weren't for draft position, he would have been cut in favor of the much more talented Brenton Bersin.

BUST

Your moobs must have you infatuated with the word bust.
I am not obliged to believe that the same God that endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forego their use. - Galileo

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Olsen had 1008 yards last season, I'd count him as a weapon.

Sorry, forgot about Olsen. But other than that, I don't see a threat as in we should be worried.

Quote:will not start at WR, according to PFT.  The Panthers will start Ted Ginn and Philly Brown at WR in the season opener against the Jaguars.

So you're saying the Panthers arent playing with receivers? Who is Cam Cam going to throw to?

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

I forgot Olsen as well. But Brown cant catch. And Ginn cant catch. So I think we are good.

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

Quote:This is fun. I hope you can keep these coming. Hilarious.

Almost as hilarious as "your corners better be ready, Philly Brown and Ted Ginn are coming!"
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:I forgot Olsen as well. But Brown cant catch. And Ginn cant catch. So I think we are good.

This reminds me of that year we went into the season with Jason Hill and Mike Thomas as our starting WRs.

Quote:Almost as hilarious as "your corners better be ready, Philly Brown and Ted Ginn are coming!"

No, your trolling is definitely funnier.

Quote:No, your trolling is definitely funnier.

I'm just getting ready for the Jericho Cotchery football clinic in 5 days. This might get ugly for the Jags.

Quote:I'm just getting ready for the Jericho Cotchery football clinic in 5 days. This might get ugly for the Jags.

Right....your CBs vs our WRs is an advantage for you. I imagine if you could think of another one you would be trolling on that too. But since you can't....please continue.

I had pizza for dinner last night.  Tonight it's going to be burritos.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

I dunno, ZNation.

Ted Ginn has never had more than 56 catches in a season, and that was WAYY back in 2008 with Miami.

He hadn't cracked 40 since.

Corey Brown (AKA Philly) had 21 catches last year. 

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

I think we can hold them to under 280 yards of offense. It's a hard task but they don't have any weapons at the moment that would together as a offense put up 300 yards. 

My burrito is going to be bean/beef with a healthy dose of cheese and REAL salsa from NM.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

I'm just worried about Cam running for 2000 yards as athletic QBs tend to do against us.

Quote:My burrito is going to be bean/beef with a healthy dose of cheese and REAL salsa from NM.

Bro go to Tijuana and get you a bangin chicken burrito, make it wet. You won't be let down. 

Quote:Bro go to Tijuana and get you a bangin chicken burrito, make it wet. You won't be let down. 
Not sure if this is good or gross, or both.

Quote:Bro go to Tijuana and get you a bangin chicken burrito, make it wet. You won't be let down. 

Nah dude, I prefer my own home made burritos and don't care for chicken as much.

Oh wait... this is supposed to be about a rookie...

This stuff's made in New York city!

Quote:Almost as hilarious as "your corners better be ready, Philly Brown and Ted Ginn are coming!"

Actually, I said they better be fast.
I am not obliged to believe that the same God that endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forego their use. - Galileo

Quote:Actually, I said they better be fast.

Roaches can be pretty fast.  I do think that the Jaguars' secondary can step on roaches.