Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Panthers' Rookie Devin Funchess...

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2015, 04:42 PM by Haterade.)

Ted Ginn is a relic and Philly Brown an unknown. We gonna get torched. Realistically worst case scenario, Cam scrambles for two TDs and Tolbert runs for one TD. Panthers won't score by air

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Again, a rookie isn't starting for Carolina and this is news why?

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:Ted Ginn is a relic and Philly Brown an unknown. We gonna get torched. Realistically worst case scenario, Cam scrambles for two TDs and Tolbert runs for one TD. Panthers won't score by air

Don't count out Greg Olsen and 21 points should be plenty to win the game.
I am not obliged to believe that the same God that endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forego their use. - Galileo

Quote:I'm just worried about Cam running for 2000 yards as athletic QBs tend to do against us.

Didn't seem to work too well for RG3 against us last season
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Don't count out Greg Olsen and 21 points should be plenty to win the game.
I said worst case, not best case scenario.

Quote:Didn't seem to work too well for RG3 against us last season

RG3 was a gimpy train wreck.
I am not obliged to believe that the same God that endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forego their use. - Galileo

Did I mention that I like burritos?

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:Right....your CBs vs our WRs is an advantage for you. I imagine if you could think of another one you would be trolling on that too. But since you can't....please continue.

Hahahaha. Just because Ginn scored on Revis you think this guy is good? Ginn is terrible, and the only reason he's still in the NFL is because of his speed and return ability.

Absolutely pathetic you coming here and saying our corners are no match. The only thing the Jags will struggle with is Newton's running and maybe olsen.

Sunday can't come soon enough so you can leave this board. Your homerism and rhetoric is pretty sad.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

ITT: Jaguars fans forget that we have a history of being embarrassed by backups.

See: Ryan Fitzpatrick

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Man, I can't wait for Sunday. When Gus got here in 2013 he began a complete tear down and rebuild. On Sunday we will see him pull back the curtain to the NFL and shut people up. It's been a long time coming.

Quote:Man, I can't wait for Sunday. When Gus got here in 2013 he began a complete tear down and rebuild. On Sunday we will see him pull back the curtain to the NFL and shut people up. It's been a long time coming.
I'm really, really hoping you're right

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

IDC who the start.

they could have Terry Bradshaw

and Jerry Rice starting.

don't matter.

JAGS GONNA WIN BABY

Quote:Again, a rookie isn't starting for Carolina and this is news why?

Because he was a second round pick probably.

not starting doesn't mean he won't play. He'll be on the field.

Quote:The only way we get torched is from Cam throwing bombs all day, and that was a weakness for us in the pre-season. Aside from that, Colvin was able to keep up with Tate until he tripped looking back. I'm confident that Colvin will be able to keep up with Ginn and have safety help as well. This game shouldn't be hard for our defense, or we're in for a loooooong season.
Nice pic man! where'd ya get it from?

Quote:Ted Ginn is a relic and Philly Brown an unknown. We gonna get torched. Realistically worst case scenario, Cam scrambles for two TDs and Tolbert runs for one TD. Panthers won't score by air
Your WR inference does ignore Greg Olsen.

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2015, 06:42 PM by Sosa.)

Quote:Nice pic man! where'd ya get it from?
google

dont worry though, i'll change it 

Philly Brown is the WR who dropped virtually every pass thrown his vs the Patriots week three.

'02

Quote:Philly Brown is the WR who dropped virtually every pass thrown his vs the Patriots week three.

Wasn't much better the previous week.

But hey, he went 1 - 1 in week 4...

Even if Devin Funchess plays or not, he isn't a real WR. He played TE and a little WR in college. Im sure his 40 speed doesn't match a WR 40 speed. It won't be hard to stop the offense.