Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Panthers' Rookie Devin Funchess...

I'm kind of wondering who we should stick to the 6'5" Olsen... House at 6'1, Brown/Sample who are both 6'2" or Tevin Smith at 6'3"?

'02

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Even if Devin Funchess plays or not, he isn't a real WR. He played TE and a little WR in college. Im sure his 40 speed doesn't match a WR 40 speed. It won't be hard to stop the offense.

I don't know how you're not running a scouting department with all this knowledge you have.
I am not obliged to believe that the same God that endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forego their use. - Galileo

Quote:I'm kind of wondering who we should stick to the 6'5" Olsen... House at 6'1, Brown/Sample who are both 6'2" or Tevin Smith at 6'3"?

If those are all DB's then I can't wait to see what we do running the ball.
I am not obliged to believe that the same God that endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forego their use. - Galileo

Quote:If those are all DB's then I can't wait to see what we do running the ball.

The DBs will be so worried about Ted Ginn that they won't even be able to play the run.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:Hahahaha. Just because Ginn scored on Revis you think this guy is good? Ginn is terrible, and the only reason he's still in the NFL is because of his speed and return ability.

Absolutely pathetic you coming here and saying our corners are no match. The only thing the Jags will struggle with is Newton's running and maybe olsen.

Sunday can't come soon enough so you can leave this board. Your homerism and rhetoric is pretty sad.

Are you kidding me man? Did you even read what I wrote? I said your CBs win that matchup.

I swear to god you Jags fans are so emotion you just look to argue and think people are talking down to you.

Try reading next time pal

Quote:Are you kidding me man? Did you even read what I wrote? I said your CBs win that matchup.

I swear to god you Jags fans are so emotion you just look to argue and think people are talking down to you.

Try reading next time pal

Yea other team's opposing fans are usually much nicer when Panthers fans come to their board and trash their team and young QB.
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

Quote:Yea other team's opposing fans are usually much nicer when Panthers fans come to their board and trash their team and young QB.

If you can quote me then do it. Otherwise just keep on trolling since that's obviously all you can add to the convo.

Quote:If you can quote me then do it. Otherwise just keep on trolling since that's obviously all you can add to the convo.
If that is you in your avi then you are a handsome man.

LOL... Don't sleep on Carolina. They played Very Well this PS throughout first, second and third string players... Especially the WRs...

Time Will Tell

NH3...
"AZANE"

Olsen is a beast IMO. A very underrated player, one of the best TE is the game. We have had horrible luck covering TE's in the past. I hope that changes otherwise I think Olsen will score on us. Not sure about their WR core over all but I also believe they will try running on us often. I hope our run D is strong this season.

Quote:Olsen is a beast IMO. A very underrated player, one of the best TE is the game. We have had horrible luck covering TE's in the past. I hope that changes otherwise I think Olsen will score on us. Not sure about their WR core over all but I also believe they will try running on us often. I hope our run D is strong this season.

I really think the plan will be to use the speedy WR's to open things underneath for Olsen and the other two TE's. I know they've been running a lot of 2 TE sets since Benjamin went down.

Quote:I'm kind of wondering who we should stick to the 6'5" Olsen... House at 6'1, Brown/Sample who are both 6'2" or Tevin Smith at 6'3"?

Probably a combination of Cyprien and Telvin.

Quote:I really think the plan will be to use the speedy WR's to open things underneath for Olsen and the other two TE's. I know they've been running a lot of 2 TE sets since Benjamin went down.

I'm sure our staff figures this and will probably make Cam challenge them deep. I have to believe our staff trusts our DB's to make Cam let it fly. Hopefully, we're able to get a pick or two.

Quote:There's some deep speed in that starting lineup, but not much else. Our corners can run, so I'd gamble on them and Brown in centerfield being able to cover them. That way we can creep Cyprien into the box and shadow Greg Olsen.

Against speed receivers, this would likely not be a good gamble.

With your DL so beat up I anticipate no help for the OT's allowing for extra receivers and more space. Will probably use the two TE's in tight initially to try to force you to keep a LB in and then have them go out into their routes.

Then again our OC sucks so he may just try to run up the gut 50 times.

Quote:With your DL so beat up I anticipate no help for the OT's allowing for extra receivers and more space. Will probably use the two TE's in tight initially to try to force you to keep a LB in and then have them go out into their routes.

Then again our OC sucks so he may just try to run up the gut 50 times.

I don't think trying to keep the Jaguars in 4-3 base is a worry for the coaching staff. Telvin Smith is a really fast and athletic LB and Olsen probably gets doubled any time he runs a route deeper than 5 yards past the LOS with the outside guys getting opportunities to test our corners more.

Quote:he's such a sleeper, that he's dead

dude sucks

Lol.
60% of the time, It works Everytime...

[Image: BS5hg.jpg][Image: m5Lb.jpg][Image: 5YnyA.jpg][Image: U2VW7.jpg]

Quote:I'm kind of wondering who we should stick to the 6'5" Olsen... House at 6'1, Brown/Sample who are both 6'2" or Tevin Smith at 6'3"?
Telvin is my first choice. He's fast and tall enough, but if he starts struggling I'd have House on him. Sergio needs to be ready for any PA passes if their running game is working, and I don't want to get burned by Philly Brown or Ted Ginn. 

Didn't we do a good job shutting down TEs last year? I remember specifically that Cyp was glued to Gates
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Didn't we do a good job shutting down TEs last year? I remember specifically that Cyp was glued to Gates

Yup, it was the previous year when Russell Allen was out there covering TEs.