Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Bortles giving out fantasy advice

http://fantasynews.cbssports.com/fantasy...uge-for-us

Quote:“Allen is going to be huge for us, but especially with Julius out,” Bortles said, per The Florida Times-Union. “He's going to have to pick up some slack in the red zone. Obviously, he'll get more targets.”

You heard the man, start 'em.

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I got Robinson starting in both leagues I have him.

I got him starting. High hopes for that man this year! Like Bortles giving him the shoutout too

I didn't realize Robinson had caught 7 for 103 in the preseason. Would have been even more had he not dropped 5 balls against Detroit.

But what he wont tell u is handcuff Harbor. They'll keep that on the low
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

I'd love to have a Jaguars player on my fantasy team but I couldn't help but think twice about it. I'm hopeful but have been burned way too many times.

No pain, no gain.

Quote:I'd love to have a Jaguars player on my fantasy team but I couldn't help but think twice about it. I'm hopeful but have been burned way too many times.

I've got a couple of them, but they are bench players "just in case" or there to cover a bye week.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

I'm in 4 leagues. Have ARob in all of them, Yeldon in one, and Thomas in another.

Season won't be made or broke on them, but I have high hopes for them this year.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2015, 04:37 PM by Haterade.)

I took ARob over Amari. Reasoning that Amari is a rookie and Bortles is better than Carr. Hope they don't make me regret it

Got Arob starting in a few games on draft kings

I have Allen Robinson on the bench right now.  Can he be productive in FF?  Maybe.  In "real" football he needs to step it up.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Only got Yeldon as far as Jags go, he's also my 4th string guy
"I just know we need to win." - Coach Jack Del Rio

Quote:http://fantasynews.cbssports.com/fantasy...uge-for-us

You heard the man, start 'em.
I didnt go with a fantasy team this year, but if you know anyone looking for a person I would join if its free...

That being said if I was in a fantasy team depending on my roster i might not start Allen Robinson that shoulder injury had me woried from Preseason & Greene could play in his absence should it reoccur during this game.

I really dont expect the Jaguars to come out throwing a lot, I think they will try to exploit the Panthers weak run defense.

(This post was last modified: 09-08-2015, 02:03 AM by DewtheMathis.)

Quote:Only got Yeldon as far as Jags go, he's also my 4th string guy
I only have the 10 carries in Preseason to base it but I wasnt as impressed with TJ Yeldon as I was with Corey Grant, just sayin...

Either way with 5 running backs on the roster I wouldnt go with a Jaguars RB in a fantasy league you need a guy that you can count on each week as being that teams guy...

I think when it comes to Jaguars I would go with Myers as FGs will occur more than TDs with Jaguars struggling at times in the red zone but with Bortles being hot & the

offense being in the red zone more often this year.

I have Myers as my kicker on both my fantasy teams.

I went Jags heavy this week with Bortles and Meyers starting.  I did not start Robinson, as I did not want to be too Jags heavy to spread my risk a little bit.  I do hope Robinson has a fantastic day....I'll still benefit with Bortles getting him the ball.

Quote:I went Jags heavy this week with Bortles and Meyers starting. I did not start Robinson, as I did not want to be too Jags heavy to spread my risk a little bit. I do hope Robinson has a fantastic day....I'll still benefit with Bortles getting him the ball.

Love Blake. But starting him in fantasy is still a little risky yet IMO
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

I wonder how many people have Bortles in their line ups?

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

I have Allen Robinson in both of my leagues as well, but I won't be starting him... yet
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:I wonder how many people have Bortles in their line ups?

Espn 8.5% owned and .9% started. I think that may jump by seasons end.