Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Neal Sterling and Ben Koyack?

I like Michael Roberts the Toledo guy. Only has one good season but scored 16 TDs this year and is a good run blocker.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Butt in the 2nd/3rd?

Didn't they both show flashes last year? They look way better than JT.

Quote:I like both of them, would like a 3rd TE to be added to the mix. Preferably a high pick in this draft top 3 rounds.

A draft pick would be the fourth tight end, actually.

Quote:Butt in the 2nd/3rd?

I would prefer the third round. We need to go RB or OL in the second.

Only one mention so far of the old guy still on the team. I'm plenty comfortable with the combination of Koyack, Sterling and Lewis playing their various strengths.

Quote:Only one mention so far of the old guy still on the team. I'm plenty comfortable with the combination of Koyack, Sterling and Lewis playing their various strengths.

Me too. I had a feeling we would cut Thomas after seeing how well Koyack and Sterling played in his absence.

All anyone has to do to decide for them self if these two guys can get it done at TE.

All you have to do is go back and watch the last two games from last year.

I'm not surprised at all that JT is gone.

Wouldn't surprise me at all to see the giraffe gone too.

Koyack and sterling played lights out.

Both of the were making contested catches, both of them had serious hustle.

It just seems to me that we are comparing two vereran guys who have great talent but been paid and don't really wanna give 100% to two younger guys who have a lot of talent but also have a lot to prove.

Keep the young guys every time.

Who is the giraffe?

Quote:Who is the giraffe?
are you new here?

Quote:Are you new here?

You know I have been here a long time. Did people start using the word after December 22?

Loving the TE Class: Some teams might give up to 3 or 4 tight ends a first round or early 2nd grade 

Howard, Njoku, Hodges all have opening day starter potential 

Butt, Legget, Engram are risky but look promising

the late round gems like Adam Shaheen, Eric Saubert or Jeramy Sprinkle 

Young rising TE's in Free agency like Jack Doyle or Levine Toilolo offer some possibility

There are so many options, it's no wonder why Thomas was so expendable