Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Vegas Odds Carolina @ Jacksonville

Quote:Check out Ryan Wilson's picks on CBS Sports.

He picks the Jags straight up but the Panthers against the spread. How is that possible when the Jags are getting the points? Either he's really stupid or hedging his bets.

"Experts." LOL

LOL. Now that's funny.  Thanks for sharing that.   :woot:

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I would say under as I see the Jaguars winning a low scoring game. The Panthers defense is too good to count on a lot of points from the Jaguars, but I see the Jaguars limiting their offense by taking away much of their passing game with our CBs. I'm thinking the teams combine for about 32 points.

Panthers defense is banged up on the outside. MLB is their only really good spot. Other than that they're pretty much average. I'm hoping to see some 2 TE sets to try to isolate or trap the MLB. Maybe even see Denard getting some catches in the flat. Blake's gotta spread the ball around with Thomas out.

Quote:Panthers defense is banged up on the outside. MLB is their only really good spot. Other than that they're pretty much average. I'm hoping to see some 2 TE sets to try to isolate or trap the MLB. Maybe even see Denard getting some catches in the flat. Blake's gotta spread the ball around with Thomas out.

Thomas Davis is arguably the best weak side linebacker in the game and 1st round pick Shaq Thompson has looked damn good in preseason.

Ignore trolls and don't respond to folks from other 31 teams and they will go away to their other sites. Do you think your going to get them to ever become a jaguar fan. Really

I am just glad the line isn't a blow out like a lot were last year. Need to see the games play out that way too.

Quote:Ignore trolls and don't respond to folks from other 31 teams and they will go away to their other sites. Do you think your going to get them to ever become a jaguar fan. Really

I am just glad the line isn't a blow out like a lot were last year. Need to see the games play out that way too.

?

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Ignore trolls and don't respond to folks from other 31 teams and they will go away to their other sites. Do you think your going to get them to ever become a jaguar fan. Really

Make them become a Jaguar fan? Why would anyone try to do that.

'02