Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Detail from Omar Kelly's article that no one seems to be talking about

Quote:Sounds about right

Why did you truncate the sentence?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Lol

Quote:“Why ruffle feathers when you don’t have to?” Albert said when asked about the potential trade to Jacksonville, which he wouldn’t confirm details of. “It’s the business of the game. I honestly believe where I’m going to go is the right fit. It is going to be a surprise when [the terms] comes out.

What does this mean? Are the Dolphins surrendering draft picks in addition to Albert? Or is it the opposite? If the Jags land Albert and a draft pick for JT that would be a steal, on the flip side I'm adamantly against surrendering a draft pick for a guy like Albert; I can't wait to see the terms

Normally,  the LT position would bring more in return if things are close to equal because it's considered a premium position.  Yet, Branden Albert said the terms will be a surprise.  On the surface this bodes well for the Jaguars.  Yet, Albert's message could be related to something else.  It's hard to predict the outcome. 

Quote:Why did you truncate the sentence?

More concise and perfectly conveys your message without all that extraneous wording.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Frankly, I wouldn't care if we gave up a late round pick.   We'd be giving the Dolphins a guy we had considered cutting, plus a pick who probably wouldn't have made the team anyway, for perhaps a starting quality left tackle. 

And I'd think any Dolphin fan would probably feel the same way in reverse.   This is a win-win situation, both teams get something for nothing. 

Quote:I have no idea 

Spot on !!

Quote:Frankly, I wouldn't care if we gave up a late round pick.   We'd be giving the Dolphins a guy we had considered cutting, plus a pick who probably wouldn't have made the team anyway, for perhaps a starting quality left tackle. 

And I'd think any Dolphin fan would probably feel the same way in reverse.   This is a win-win situation, both teams get something for nothing. 

Both teams get something for something.

Maybe that "surprising" part is the rumor that now it's just for a 2018 late rounder?
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Maybe that "surprising" part is the rumor that now it's just for a 2018 late rounder?
Or that he's getting an extension

I suppose we know what the surprise is now.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

(This post was last modified: 02-20-2017, 07:26 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:Maybe that "surprising" part is the rumor that now it's just for a 2018 late rounder?

Now it's not. There is no surprise in the trade details, only his contract.