Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Transgender HS student wants to use female locker room

Quote:I get your example, but I think it's a bit extreme. Presumably an 18-year-old male student would not get away with showing up for school in a skirt one day, proclaiming himself transsexual, then immediately being allowed into the girls locker room. I don't discount the possibility of sexual misconduct, but I don't think that's the form it would take.
If that was not the case Huckabee would have done it a long time ago. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:If that was not the case Huckabee would have done it a long time ago. 
I don't know, I could see Donaldine Trump showing up in the women's room at 24 Hour Fitness.

Actually, there is a really, really great real estate joke to be made there, and it's killing me that my desire not to end up like TMD is keeping me from saying it.

Quote:I don't know, I could see Donaldine Trump showing up in the women's room at 24 Hour Fitness.

Actually, there is a really, really great real estate joke to be made there, and it's killing me that my desire not to end up like TMD is keeping me from saying it.
Donaldine strikes me as a Curves sort of gal. 

(This post was last modified: 09-03-2015, 06:27 PM by hailtoyourvictor.)

Can I post videos that contain cursing? If not, YouTube: "Eric Cartman girls restroom" :teehee:

Something somewhat amazing is going on. On this board, I seem to be on the left hand side of this issue in many ways. This same topic came up on another board I frequent, and there I'm being demonized as some kind of theocratic bigot because I believe that if a girl doesn't want to see male hardware in the girls locker room after gym, her wishes should be honored. It never ceases to amaze me that I'm often accused of being leftist on this board, and frequently considered a right-wing nutjob on the other.

The peril of living life in the center: no one likes you. Tongue

(This post was last modified: 09-04-2015, 02:25 PM by Jaguar Warrior.)

Quote:Something somewhat amazing is going on. On this board, I seem to be on the left hand side of this issue in many ways. This same topic came up on another board I frequent, and there I'm being demonized as some kind of theocratic bigot because I believe that if a girl doesn't want to see male hardware in the girls locker room after gym, her wishes should be honored. It never ceases to amaze me that I'm often accused of being leftist on this board, and frequently considered a right-wing nutjob on the other.

I like you Blush and according to Anchorman I am a theocratic clansmen.

Damn why didn't I think of this in school.  

(This post was last modified: 09-04-2015, 02:40 PM by TJBender.)

Quote:Damn why didn't I think of this in school.  
omgosh you bigot

Wink

Quote:Something somewhat amazing is going on. On this board, I seem to be on the left hand side of this issue in many ways. This same topic came up on another board I frequent, and there I'm being demonized as some kind of theocratic bigot because I believe that if a girl doesn't want to see male hardware in the girls locker room after gym, her wishes should be honored. It never ceases to amaze me that I'm often accused of being leftist on this board, and frequently considered a right-wing nutjob on the other.

To a lot of people including some on this board, being a centrist or attempting to be reasonable is the equivalent of cowardly sniveling fence sitting. Or some derivative there of.

It's called being reasonable.  While I sit on the right regarding most issues, I do lean towards compromise depending on the issue.  As far as this issue though, I am firmly without a doubt on the right.  Let the sissy that wants to "identify himself as a female" either dress in the unisex facility or the male facility.  I refuse to call a male that "identifies as a female" she, and I don't think that such person should be given special "rights".

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

(This post was last modified: 09-04-2015, 03:03 PM by rollerjag.)

Quote:It's called being reasonable.  While I sit on the right regarding most issues, I do lean towards compromise depending on the issue.  As far as this issue though, I am firmly without a doubt on the right.  Let the sissy that wants to "identify himself as a female" either dress in the unisex facility or the male facility.  I refuse to call a male that "identifies as a female" she, and I don't think that such person should be given special "rights".

I'm loving this refusal to bow down to perceived political correctness that gives you license to insult.

Sissy? Really? Are you 12?

If something can corrupt you, you're corrupted already.
- Bob Marley

[Image: kiWL4mF.jpg]

Quote:It's called being reasonable. While I sit on the right regarding most issues, I do lean towards compromise depending on the issue. As far as this issue though, I am firmly without a doubt on the right. Let the sissy that wants to "identify himself as a female" either dress in the unisex facility or the male facility. I refuse to call a male that "identifies as a female" she, and I don't think that such person should be given special "rights".

You refuse to call her a her because presumably reasons yet have no problem calling her a sissy. Top class right there.

Quote:I'm loving this refusal to bow down to perceived political correctness that gives you license to insult.

Sissy? Really? Are you 12?

And people wonder how trump has gained so much traction. Weak, baby,dumdum. The types of insults that resonate.

Whelp, I've just been called a "transphobic monster" on the other board for suggesting that somehow, if hundreds of girls and their parents express concern about having male hardware in a female locker room, the wishes of those hundreds of girls and their parents should be taken into consideration when deciding where the girl with male hardware will change.

Quote:omgosh you bigot

Wink

I simply respect the hustle 

Quote:omgosh you bigot perv

Wink

FTFY.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Whelp, I've just been called a "transphobic monster" on the other board for suggesting that somehow, if hundreds of girls and their parents express concern about having male hardware in a female locker room, the wishes of those hundreds of girls and their parents should be taken into consideration when deciding where the girl with male hardware will change.

There are militant people in all groups. That sucks though.

Quote:FTFY.

You spelled Huckabee wrong.

I totally get it when it comes to your views.  Sometimes I want to slap you and other times I want to lift you up on my shoulder and carry you.  Continue being true to yourself is all I can say.

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Quote:I like you Blush and according to Anchorman I am a theocratic clansmen.

That's right, and if I had my way, it would be off with your head, you despicable person!!! :-) jk... you're ok in my book JagWarrior

To be honest I have a hard time with this issue. I'm probably to the right of most of you on this matter... which I find interesting considering I'm probably looked at by some here as left of Mao...

Honestly, it's hard for me to post on this topic because I feel I have some prejudices that do not allow me to see a trans as a legit thing...

I'll write something up about my thoughts maybe later.