Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Could the Jaguars trade Scobee? Ryan O thinks so. (Scobee Traded to steelers)

[Image: i-haz-a-sad.jpg]
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Come on Myers. Don't let us down.

;

;

Quote:Lets just hope it doesnt play out like when Monroe got shipped to the Ravens..
Ummm... It's a kicker. Not a LT.

Who finishes the year with the better FG pct?  Myers or Scobee?

Confirmed by Rotoworld and FTU now.

I'm sad that he won't be around for our push, but it's great we were given compensation for him.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Quote:Lets just hope it doesnt play out like when Monroe got shipped to the Ravens..
You mean when we ended up with Colvin and our new starting LEO Smith?

And we didn't have to pay him so we had plenty of cash to sign some key FA's?

Or you just mad Joker isn't quite panning out to be as good at LT as the guy who wasn't really good at LT early in his career here either?

Myers is 24-38 in his college career with career long of 49.

Was he really that good in preseason?

Some commenter on PFT said a 4th and a conditional, but had no source.  That would be a steal if true...  (but I have my doubts)

Huge gamble for Caldwell. And, I wish the best for Scobee. Haven't been that many Jags that interacted with the public more than #10. That will certainly be missed. I hope, for Myers' sake, that he has the intestinal fortitude to make the important kicks like Scobee. 

Dave just amassing draft picks because apparently this is a 10-year rebuild Smile

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Comments section on PFT says it's for a 4th. Don't know where that info came from, but if true, that's awesome
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Quote:Some commenter on PFT said a 4th and a conditional, but had no source.  That would be a steal if true...  (but I have my doubts)

if that's the case, it would be highway robbery for a kicker

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Quote:Comments section on PFT says it's for a 4th. Don't know where that info came from, but if true, that's awesome

I really doubt it. But man that would be sweet.

;

;

Quote:The Colt Killer....has left the building.

Yes, he is personally responsible for kicking 4 FGs vs Colts on Jan 1, 2012 that ultimately resulted in the Colts selecting Andrew Luck #1 in the following draft.   Nice job Josh -- don't let the door hit ya on your way out !!

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=320101030

I think it's probably for just a 6th or 7th.  

Caldwell will say that Myers "won the job" and that Scobee would get released anyway.

Quote:Comments section on PFT says it's for a 4th. Don't know where that info came from, but if true, that's awesome
I highly doubt it would be a pick that high, but if that's the offer, I can't blame Caldwell For taking that trade. This is the man that got a 5th and 6th for Gabbert, so I won't doubt him.
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:Myers is 24-38 in his college career with career long of 49.

-shrug-

Youth, money, picks, value... 

the job of the GM is never a perfect science.

Rarely do you get a chance to get something for a K.

Myers should be good enough... and hopefully, we're not relying on him for any nail biting game winners from 62 out on the right hash.....

Quote:Myers is 24-38 in his college career with career long of 49.

Actually......yes.

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

Quote:Yes, he is personally responsible for kicking 4 FGs vs Colts on Jan 1, 2012 that ultimately resulted in the Colts selecting Andrew Luck #1 in the following draft.   Nice job Josh -- don't let the door hit ya on your way out !!

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=320101030
He should have totally whiffed on that. 

dummy...