Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official Jaguars Vs. Lions Preseason 2nd Half Thread***

The first thread is a bit long, so bring it over here for the second half.

'02

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I just wanna see 1 more series out of Bortles

Quote:I just wanna see 1 more series out of Bortles
No injuries either please.

LOL at petite Randy Moss

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Hopefully we see some adjustments on defense.

Quote:Hopefully we see some adjustments on defense.

What are adjustments?
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

I dont. Wrap him in bubble wrap until week 1.

It appears that our LB's have difficulty getting to the ball carrier.  They can't get to the outside and frequently get blocked out of the gaps.

Our best defense is the offense putting up a long drive, other than that Stafford had us bent over a barrel. 

I'm fine with our starting offense sitting now. No injuries. The starting defense can play the rest of the game and see if they can accidentally make a play for all I care.

No pain, no gain.

Kinda disappointed in AR15 he didnt have the best outing. Hopefully it doesnt spill into the season

I bet the writer at rotoworld is feeling really dumb right about now.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Offense looked great the first half, like they wanna win. Defense looked bad, out of sync but understable considering 4 key players out. I'm excited about the offense though!

I'm looking forward to a healthy Marquis Lee. This offense looks tailor made for his skill set.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

I'd like to see even more, but please take ARob out already.

'02

Quote:It appears that our LB's have difficulty getting to the ball carrier.  They can't get to the outside and frequently get blocked out of the gaps.

Need a nasty mean bobby Wagner not a slow nice poz

Just one solid series and call it a day...

Positive rushing yards! Moving in slow motion though.

I wish we would've done some outside runs with TJ.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

It makes me sad that Bortles will be out of the game after this drive.

You know who is coming in.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.