Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The one thing the Jags must do to help Bortles succeed!

(This post was last modified: 02-17-2017, 10:59 AM by Teal Time Radio.)

Add in to fact. If blake was injured. Recovering from injury?

Who will want to win more? A older guy replaced by a younger guy. Who feels has something to prove who has won playoff games.

Or a guy who never been there in the nfl. And wants to blame fans for his short commings?

What greater story could there be. The guy the NFL claimed was done.

Ended up the starter and gave the Jaguars who the media considered done.

Their first ever superbowl win!

So my next very bold perdiction.

Romo if he is 100 percent healthy. Will be the Jaguars Starting qb in 2017. And if not romo it will by Tyrod Taylor.

Or I will be eating crow and just shut up perdicting things.

Laugh and mock it. And tell me I am insane. Yet if it does in fact happen. Watch all those who still give me zero credit. And say well...

His writting style is kindergarten. So has no idea what he is talking about.

Looking at you FBT and MJF and Rico.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Our school systems really need to step up their game.

Have you seen my baseball?

Could you please type that in English?  The gibberish is far too hard to understand and too much of an effort to even try to make any sense of, whatsoever.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 02-17-2017, 11:08 AM by RicoTx.)

Quote:Our school systems really need to step up their game.

But he has a broadcasting 'degree'.

I'm going to guess that the degree is more of a certificate from a trade school.  Because a degree would probably require an English course.

I haven't been to school in a very long time, but I remember back in the day, we used to have to write papers and stuff.

Have you seen my baseball?

I'm hoping with Coughlin around the front office puts more emphasis on improving the offensive line.

(This post was last modified: 02-17-2017, 11:26 AM by Teal Time Radio.)

In English.

BOLD Prediction:Romo or Taylor 2017 Jaguars qb.

The story of the century: Jaguars win superbowl with Romo.

Now back to topic/reality for some

Blake would have a better chance.

With a better oline.

And maybe a better running back in one of these.

cook/fournette/mixon/mcaffery
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

(This post was last modified: 02-17-2017, 11:32 AM by Treestone Ice.)

Quote:Add in to fact. If blake was injured. Recovering from injury?

Who will want to win more? A older guy replaced by a younger guy. Who feels has something to prove who has won playoff games.

Or a guy who never been there in the nfl. And wants to blame fans for his short commings?

What greater story could there be. The guy the NFL claimed was done.

Ended up the starter and gave the Jaguars who the media considered done.

Their first ever superbowl win!

So my next very bold perdiction.

Romo if he is 100 percent healthy. Will be the Jaguars Starting qb in 2017. And if not romo it will by Tyrod Taylor.

Or I will be eating crow and just shut up perdicting things.

Laugh and mock it. And tell me I am insane. Yet if it does in fact happen. Watch all those who still give me zero credit. And say well...

His writting style is kindergarten. So has no idea what he is talking about.

Looking at you FBT and MJF and Rico.
For those of you trying, in jest I might add, to imitate TTR's..."style of writing"...you have no chance. You're either born with that particular level of illiterate functionality, or you're not. Black and white, no going in-between, there can only be one! TTR, I forever dub thee: The Punctuator.

Edit: Sorry, Exclamation Man and Period Boy are already taken.

(This post was last modified: 02-17-2017, 11:42 AM by RicoTx.)

Quote:In English.

BOLD Prediction:Romo or Taylor 2017 Jaguars qb.

Now back to topic/reality for some

Blake would have a better chance.

With a better oline.

And maybe a better running back in one of these.

cook/fournette/mixon/mcaffery

Actually, this would be plain English (although it isn't going to happen):

In English.

BOLD Prediction:Romo or Taylor will be the Jaguars qb in 2017.

Now back to topic/reality for some.

Blake would have a better chance, with a better o-line  and maybe a better running back

Possibly one of these: Cook/Fournette/Mixon/Mcaffery

Quote:I type how i do. Many can read it. Just chose not too. Cause does not fit what accustomed to or their own agenda.

TTR my man.

Technically, yes, we can read your post. But they're extremely difficult to decipher without reading over multiple times, which is annoying to many posters and to be honest, in turn it's usually not worth the effort.

It has nothing to do with anyone's agenda whatever that means.

There is a reason anytime you get involved in a thread it eventually turns into a critique on your grammar. It's not just because a few people with some weird agenda are against you for some unknown reason. It's because your writing style is purposefully ridiculous. You know it, we all know it.

The Jags have to run the ball for Blake to be effective. Bortles reminds me of Elvis Grbac.... consistently not the guy.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Quote:Bortles isn't elite. At least not yet. And there's maybe two or three quarterbacks today that can play at an elite level without a consistent running game. But you could make the argument that even Brady had a lot of help throughout the year with Blount leading the way in rushing TDs.

And you could make an argument that Rodgers was in desperate need of a legitimate running game after they were down to a receiver carrying the football. They weren't able to keep Atlanta on their toes in that title game at all.

As far as bringing competition in for Bortles to take his job from him? There's really no big name players or prospects that look to be capable of doing that this year. Maybe Foles? Romo? But it's doubtful either of those guys comes here.
Either way you look at this subject or any of the other debatable subjects on the entire mb.

Here's something I'm happy about

We now have proven winners running the show...

GONE are the days of HOPING our unproven front office can get it done....

Maybe a few years late....but none the less....

There should be real optomism now...and good reason for it

This is why I would want Fournette. Fix the OL and get Forunette to run up the middle. play action roll bortles out and let him do his thing.  

Quote:An elite qb doesnt need a great running game to get the job done.
Bortles is not and will never be elite.  That is my point.  He could be good under the right circumstances.

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(This post was last modified: 02-17-2017, 01:22 PM by KYjaggy.)

Quote:This is why I would want Fournette. Fix the OL and get Forunette to run up the middle. play action roll bortles out and let him do his thing.  
What if there was charting that said Fournette wasn't better than average at running up the middle, and he had an even worse fumble rate than Ivory?

Romo is not an option for the Jaguars.  Too old and probably would never want to come here.

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

This thread assumes he as the potential to succeed.  So the real question is does he even have the ability/potential to succeed?  Some people just don't pan out.

Quote:This thread assumes he as the potential to succeed. So the real question is does he even have the ability/potential to succeed? Some people just don't pan out.
No he doesnt. Hes not good. He is ridiculously inaccurate, he cant throw a football properly, he makes bad decisions regularly, and his only discernible skill is throwing on the run. He doesnt have talent, He doesnt have upside. 2016@Tennessee is what Blake is and always will be. Good enough to rack some stats up on a bad defense, still not accurate, still not any good.

Quote:No he doesnt. Hes not good. He is ridiculously inaccurate, he cant throw a football properly, he makes bad decisions regularly, and his only discernible skill is throwing on the run. He doesnt have talent, He doesnt have upside. 2016@Tennessee is what Blake is and always will be. Good enough to rack some stats up on a bad defense, still not accurate, still not any good.

You suck
[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:You suck

Do he sucked as much as Blake?? Come on mann, you watched Blake last year,it wasn't a pleasant sight. It's one thing to see him miss throws on Tv, mainly because you can always just change the channel.. But to be at the games, and see him miss those throws BAD in person, is just a horrible experience. Blake sucks !! And I wouldn't be oppose to bringing in Romo,and or drafting a prospect with the hopes of beating Blake out, or making him step his game Because Chad Henne damn sure ain't gonna do it..