Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Kermit and Miss Piggy Have Broken Up

Kermit and Miss Piggy Have Broken Up

"We will be seeing other people, pigs, frogs, et al."

Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy announced that they have broken up, just a month before The Muppets TV reboot premieres on ABC.

http://time.com/3984109/kermit-miss-piggy-break-up/

Wants to join the "cereal box" dating service. I've dated enough flakes and nuts...all I want is the prize now.
[Image: mds111.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

What is very disturbing is that they both have Facebook profiles.  I wonder how many people are "friends" with either?

Let me guess the new narrative.  Kermit decides that he is a "woman trapped in a man's body" and Miss Piggy decides that she is gay.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote: 

Let me guess the new narrative.  Kermit decides that he is a "woman trapped in a man's body" and Miss Piggy decides that she is gay.

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe Kermit has discovered he is actually a reptile in an amphibian's body, and will undergo a change, and be given the Henson Award for his courage.

(This post was last modified: 08-04-2015, 08:47 PM by jag86fan.)

Maybe he files a restraining order against her after having her arrested for physical and mental abuse...

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."
;
Charles Schultz
;

;
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
;
T-Shirt at District Wrestling Meet.

Ok, this is a little strange.. I just broke up with my girlfriend today too.. I'm not green but she was definitely a pig..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 08-04-2015, 10:02 PM by TravC59.)

Quote:Ok, this is a little strange.. I just broke up with my girlfriend today too.. I'm not green but she was definitely a pig..
Like the sand in an hour glass.....

TravC59, aka JacksJags. @TravC59 on Twitter
;
; "This is really good, you want a bite, Honey?"

Quote:What is very disturbing is that they both have Facebook profiles.  I wonder how many people are "friends" with either?

Hey...you walk around with a man's hand shoved up your...well, shoved up you, you'd have strange feelings too!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:What is very disturbing is that they both have Facebook profiles.  I wonder how many people are "friends" with either?

I actually "liked" them yesterday so that I could know when their new show starts for my son.  Once I set the dvr I'll probably stop following them.

Quote:Like the sand in an hour glass.....

..these are the days of our lives.

Huh

I don't blame him , she was always a pig .

Rumor has it Kermit converted to Islam, so......

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

http://youtu.be/XvuM3DjvYf0?t=74

Quote:Hey...you walk around with a man's hand shoved up your...well, shoved up you, you'd have strange feelings too!!

That is a visual that I didn't need.   Sick  :yucky:

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

:thumbsup: :woot:

Quote:That is a visual that I didn't need.   Sick  :yucky:

It's not always pretty my friend!! :no:

Quote:It's not always pretty my friend!! :no:

You say this to a guy that is of the age where a colonoscopy is part of my health care.   :woot:   I'm beginning to think that maybe I don't need to be "violated" like that.   Sick  :yucky:

Just one more reason that interspecies relationships should be illegal.

Quote:You say this to a guy that is of the age where a colonoscopy is part of my health care.   :woot:   I'm beginning to think that maybe I don't need to be "violated" like that.   Sick  :yucky:

You will be fine...you're asleep any way! Don't be a big baby!!

Quote:You will be fine...you're asleep any way! Don't be a big baby!!
For that we are asleep but that whole prostate exam leaves me feeling dirty and violated.  (going into the fetal position now)

Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Quote:For that we are asleep but that whole prostate exam leaves me feeling dirty and violated.  (going into the fetal position now)

Sorry..I have no sympathy for you. As a woman, I've been poked and prodded and had my boobs squeezed between to steel plates...a finger up the ol poop shoot isn't that big of a deal. Unless of course your Doctor has big hands!!