Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Henne signed or Beachum unsigned?
Henne signed
Beachum unsigned
[Show Results]

More surprising? Beachum unsigned or Henne signed

Who really cares?

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Maybe time for some of you to take a break, you've earned it.

Quote:LG was the position where we had a revolving door. We need to find a player there who can stay healthy for 17 weeks.
No! 17 weeks!!!! I need them healthy for 16 regular season weeks and hurt during the bye... This way they heal and can play in playoffs too...

Quote:Who really cares?
You cared enough to post.

[Image: w63ftf.jpg]

Quote:Benn scores 1 TD last year on limited snaps and people don't want him on the team. Maqise Lee scores 3 and people are talking about him as the #1 WR and the future of the franchise. 

#becauseJaguars

Or was it four? Marqise Lee threw for a score. He also was our leading receiver last year. But I will never vouch for him being our WR1.

Quote:Or was it four? Marqise Lee threw for a score. He also was our leading receiver last year. But I will never vouch for him being our WR1.

Why again is that?

Beachum played well especially for just coming back after surgery...He still needed to get better in the run blocking but over all he was the best we had on the roster...I hope the two sides are working on a deal to resign him 

Quote:Why again is that?

She feels AR15 is better.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Quote:Who really cares?

People who watched Kelvin Beachum play last year.

Quote:Why again is that?

Marqise Lee has butterfingers when he is in coverage.

Quote:Marqise Lee has butterfingers when he is in coverage.
Ha!

Quote:Hurns has butterfingers when he is wide open.

Fixed.

#Gojags

He really doesn't. 

In 2016 Lee had 63 catches and 3 drops. That's very good, and he was often not covered all that well last season. He was regularly open -  Blake just didn't do a good job of getting the ball to the right spot.  When he was contested - he clearly won more of those battles than he lost. 

Hurns, on the other hand, dropped 6 passes and caught only 35. 

Many folks on this board like to chalk up uncatchable passes as "drops" by wide receivers. 

I don't care at all about labeling any of them #1, #2 etc.  Lee is a dynamic player that would be a real threat with better QB performance, IMO. 

Henne and it isn't even close even though I now see the light w/respect to not picking up Beachum's extension. Henne provides class room leadership but to me that's not good enough to keep him around. If Allen out performs Henne within the pre-season, Henne will be released w/o question. BB5 has seen enough at this point and time for complete recognition w/o Henne on the sideline.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...
"AZANE"

NOPE!

Not Today, Not Tomorrow and Next Week isn't looking good either.

NH3...
"AZANE"

Quote:Henne and it isn't even close even though I now see the light w/respect to not picking up Beachum's extension. Henne provides class room leadership but to me that's not good enough to keep him around. If Allen out performs Henne within the pre-season, Henne will be released w/o question. BB5 has seen enough at this point and time for complete recognition w/o Henne on the sideline.

Time Will Tell.

NH3...

His leadership skills have produced no winning results.

#Gojags