Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Yeldon best rookie rb

From what I seen of him at Alabama and his combine, I think that Yeldon is going to be the best out of the rookie running backs this year.

I know a lot of people might say that Gurley or Gordon might be better, but from what I seen judging their run styles and skill set I feel that Yeldon has the most pro ready skills. He will be a star

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Is Gurley even healthy?

Quote:Is Gurley even healthy?
I've heard he is participating fully in training camp thus far.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/20...ning-backs

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

This post reminds me....  Welcome to Training Camp speculation threads.  Now with 100% improvement over off season threads.  I approve Big Grin

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

"I have seen" or "I saw"

Not "I seen"

Biggest pet peeve ever.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

You seen them llamas?

My biggest issue with him is whether he can hold on to the football. He gets careless with it a lot. I'm still shocked he didn't fumble more at bama.

I would love that but im not optimistic enough to think Yeldon will be a "star"

okay grammar police. Even though I was doing more than one thing at once, but good job at being the editor.

10 fumbles out of his college career really isn't that bad, plenty of star rb's fumble 3 times sometimes more in a season.

Quote:okay grammar police. Even though I was doing more than one thing at once, but good job at being the editor.

Anytime.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Hope you're right but think you're wrong.

Quote:You seen them llamas?

I seent em!

why is that?

Quote:From what I seen of him at Alabama and his combine, I think that Yeldon is going to be the best out of the rookie running backs this year.

I know a lot of people might say that Gurley or Gordon might be better, but from what I seen judging their run styles and skill set I feel that Yeldon has the most pro ready skills. He will be a star

Did you miss his 4ypc at Bama while Derek Henry was getting 7ypc ?

IF IF IF healthy ..... perhaps he can get back to his original form at Bama.  Last year, he was very average.

mg3 says hi

We'll see. Every year we get excited about some rookie and they never live up to expectations Gabbert, Blackmon, Jokel, Bortles, and now TJ this year.
-Pre-Med student

-Future Physician, hoping to specialize in Emergency Medicine or Hematology

-Jags fan since May 24, 1996

Quote:We'll see. Every year we get excited about some rookie and they never live up to expectations Gabbert, Blackmon, Jokel, Bortles, and now TJ this year.
You could have continued that list for quite some time into the past.

Quote:"I have seen" or "I saw"

Not "I seen"

Biggest pet peeve ever.

In this age of texting and acronyms the world needs people like this to save the English language and written literacy nation wide.

No pain, no gain.

Quote:Did you miss his 4ypc at Bama while Derek Henry was getting 7ypc ?

IF IF IF healthy ..... perhaps he can get back to his original form at Bama. Last year, he was very average.

What? Yeldon averaged 5ypc (lowest of his three seasons) last season and 5.8 for his career. So he averages 5 yards a pop last season while being dinged up? That's not bad.
"Sucess Is Not a Goal, It is a By-product"