Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Planned Parenthood

Quote:In Missouri, Planned Parenthood is the only provider.

In other states (Nebraska, North Carolina), Planned Parenthood clinics are the only provider for a major portion of the state.

Damn, Nebraska and Missouri have now become southern states? When did that happen?

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Would you like an arm or a leg, white or dark meat?

I am sick of Democrats twisting words to hide their evil intentions such as Pro Choice instead of Pro Abortion or what I would refer to it as Pro Baby Murder

As bad as Abortion is selling body parts is even worse, when do they take it a step further and start to harvest Prisoners (i think they already do) to which you might think why not

if they are on death row for being horrible people why not use their parts to save good honest folk lives? 

Ever heard of being falsely accused?  What if the Judges & Police get bribes to put charges against you because of your blood type & compatibility with a rich individual that needs your parts?

Most people only care about things when it relates directly to them..

but what is wrong, is wrong...

and killing babies is wrong!

Quote:I am sick of Democrats twisting words to hide their evil intentions such as Pro Choice instead of Pro Abortion or what I would refer to it as Pro Baby Murder
And people wonder why we can't have nice things in this country.

Let's get one thing straight here: no one is "pro-baby murder". That's a ridiculous, asinine statement that adds nothing to the dialogue. Likewise, no one is "pro-abortion". No one gets pregnant purely in the interest of aborting the fetus. Again, ridiculous.

Many pro-choice advocates strongly encourage pregnant women to consider adoption before having an abortion, but sometimes, for any variety of reasons, that's just not possible. Pro-choice advocates want abortion to remain on the table as an option for women who need it. No one's out there telling women to get pregnant purely so they can have a partial birth abortion.

(This post was last modified: 09-17-2015, 09:56 AM by The Eleventh Doctor.)

I'm sick of Republicans calling themself Pro-Life instead of what they really are, and that's Anti-Women.

(This is hyperbole btw, showing what calling pro-choicers "pro-baby murder" looks like to the other side that doesn't think women should be forced to carry a fetus inside her body for nine months, especailly her rapist's fetus)

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

Quote:I'm sick of Republicans calling themself Pro-Life instead of what they really are, and that's Anti-Women.

(This is hyperbole btw, showing what calling pro-choicers "pro-baby murder" looks like to the other side that doesn't think women should be forced to carry a fetus inside her body for nine months, especailly her rapist's fetus)

Can't you be both? :thumbsup:

Quote:Can't you be both? :thumbsup:
Donald Trump is pretty good evidence that yes, you can, assuming you actually believe that he's pro-life. Wink

Quote:I'm sick of Republicans calling themself Pro-Life instead of what they really are, and that's Anti-Women.

They are pro birth not pro life. Anti-Fetus Murder, pro regular murder. It's all relative. 

Quote:They are pro birth not pro life. Anti-Fetus Murder, pro regular murder. It's all relative. 

Before birth: They're the most precious thing in the world!

After Birth: Stupid baby. Your mother should have been more responsible in ways that I agree with, instead of having kids she couldn't feed or get healthcare for.  It doesn't matter if she had to quit her job because she couldn't work and take care of the baby at the same time because her job didn't give her paid maternity leave.

(This post was last modified: 09-17-2015, 01:14 PM by Jaguar Warrior.)

Quote:Donald Trump is pretty good evidence that yes, you can, assuming you actually believe that he's pro-life. Wink

Can you insult a woman without being anti-women? Can you insult a man without being anti-men? For instance, TJBender, assuming you are man, you are a total dork. Am I anti-men now?

Quote:Can you insult a woman without being anti-women? Can you insult a man without being anti-men? For instance, TJBender, assuming you are man, you are a total dork. Am I anti-men now?
No, you're anti-TJBender (and I think you're a complete doofus, for what it's worth Tongue ).

Quote:Can you insult a woman without being anti-women? Can you insult a man without being anti-men? For instance, TJBender, assuming you are man, you are a total dork. Am I anti-men now?

Quote:No, you're anti-TJBender (and I think you're a complete doofus, for what it's worth Tongue ).

I think you're both dorks.   Tongue

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:I think you're both dorks.   Tongue
Come on you 3, this is a family website!

Quote:I think you're both dorks.   Tongue

Face it. If we all weren't dorks we wouldn't be posting things in a message board.

"Why should I give information to you when all you want to do is find something wrong with it?"

Quote:Face it. If we all weren't dorks we wouldn't be posting things in a message board.

What makes it worse is this isn't even a political website. Its a website about football!

Quote:What makes it worse is this isn't even a political website. Its a website about football!
And yet the political discussion here is better than it is on most political sites...

Quote:And yet the political discussion here is better than it is on most political sites...
Well when you are fan that has to go through all the years of pain and suffering as we have political conversation is downright easy. 

When the Jaguars get good, I imagine this section will be more empty.  Right now we've got nothing to look forward to (at least not until our team shows a beacon of hope)

Quote:And yet the political discussion here is better than it is on most political sites...

We all have a common enemy, Jeff Fisher.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:We all have a common enemy, Jeff Fisher.
A ram has horns. Know who else has horns? Satan.

Jeff Fisher = Satan. Confirmed.

Quote:When the Jaguars get good, I imagine this section will be more empty.  Right now we've got nothing to look forward to (at least not until our team shows a beacon of hope)
LOL,  Not just at your comment, but some of the others.

I personally like this section only because I am interested and involved in politics.  Regardless of how our team performs, I want to stay here and talk about the "real world" in addition to how our team performs.

Some are probably the opposite of me when they think that politics are a "side issue", especially on a football message board.  I certainly understand and respect that.  I kind of look at things in the opposite perspective.  I view politics as an important topic, and I get entertained by some of the football talk that happens here, as well as other topics.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.