Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Chad Henne Re-signed

Chenne is back!!!

Mike Kaye: Source confirms #Jaguars have re-signed QB Chad Henne to a restructured deal, as first reported by @ryanohalloran.

....But we haven't picked up Beach's option yet lol
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

El 

Oh 

El

Interesting. I wouldn't have done it, but I think this shows they must not like Allen whatsoever.

(This post was last modified: 02-15-2017, 04:14 PM by Samjag904.)

This really shows our deep commitment to excellence. 

#BecauseJaguars

Calling Deshawn Watson a future bust since 3/19/17. If I eat crow, I will keep this in here and proclaim JackCity a genius. 

Not sure why I expected anything different to happen at this point. Looks as if competition to Blake will not be coming for 2017. 

Gotta hand it to Henne though, not many people can make millions doing absolutely nothing.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

I didn't expect this at all. Hmm

[Image: Ben-Roethlisberger_Lerentee-McCary-Sack_...ayoffs.jpg]

Chad Henne.  The face of the Jaguars.

Henne before Beachum smh. That's why we the Jagwirez

Fire Coughtin

MEGAFACEPALM

Quote:Fire Coughtin

Haha!!

He's the backup. No big deal.

If you think this is an indicator as to what the future of the franchise holds then you're a full blown spazz.

You're Welcome.

(This post was last modified: 02-15-2017, 04:19 PM by haveaseat.)

As mentioned on Twitter, this is probably just an insurance plan so they can cut him after camp like they did with Jason Babin depending on how draft and FA goes. They restructured Babin because of pass rush reliability.  

Quote:As mentioned on Twitter, this is probably just an insurance plan so they can cut him after camp like they did with Jason Babin depending on how draft and FA goes. They restructured Babin because of pass rush reliability.  

And they re-sign Henne for what kind of reliability?  Being a liability?  

Taking it to the top of the Modis building.  

This is bearing a lot of resemblance to the 2012 season.

Questionable young QB play

Head coach fired

Interim head coach finishes season

GM retained

Hire head coach that quit Bills

Retain Chad Henne

Chad Henne starting quarterback of the Jaguars

2-14

That means no real competition for Bortles

Quote:He's the backup. No big deal.

If you think this is an indicator as to what the future of the franchise holds then you're a full blown spazz.

Coughlin once said we can win a championship, and there is only two quarterbacks who can do it.  

And one of them was Chad Henne.

LOL!!!

I made my "millions for nothing" comment on FB. People are so salty

[Image: Screenshot_20170215_153054.png]
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS