Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Chad Henne Re-signed

"Chad, how would you like to make a truck load of cash for doing nothing?"

Chad:

[Image: hennesmirk1.gif?w=650]

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I made my "millions for nothing" comment on FB. People are so salty

[Image: Screenshot_20170215_153054.png]
LOL, Henne man of the people Big Grin

Good thing we got Tom running the show now. Gotta make sure Chad sticks around.

Chad gone retire a jag lol

Quote:Chad gone retire a jag lol

Put him in the Pride 

Quote:As mentioned on Twitter, this is probably just an insurance plan so they can cut him after camp like they did with Jason Babin depending on how draft and FA goes. They restructured Babin because of pass rush reliability.

Praying for this scenario ^

Quote:Chad gone retire a jag lol

Make sure to bring your Henne jersey when he's inducted into the pride.

best backup in the league

There you go: (don't shoot the messenger please)

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/mike_e_kaye'>Mike Kaye ‏@mike_e_kaye </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/mike_e_kaye/status/831965670791340036' title="5:37 PM - 15 Feb 2017">4m4 minutes ago</a>
<div>
<div>
<div>More
</div>
</div>
</div>

<p class="" style="font-size:16px;">Marrone on Henne: “Chad has an abundance of knowledge in professional football. Chad provides leadership to our offensive meeting room.”

Restructured.

"It was Blake Bortles the whole time. They believe in this kid. He reminds me a bit of a young Ben Roethlisberger." ~Mike Mayock

Quote:As mentioned on Twitter, this is probably just an insurance plan so they can cut him after camp like they did with Jason Babin depending on how draft and FA goes. They restructured Babin because of pass rush reliability.

Exactly
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

Quote:"Chad, how would you like to make a truck load of cash for doing nothing?"

Chad:

[Image: hennesmirk1.gif?w=650]Mustaship 

Mustachio Henne was far more productive. I hope we included a facial hair clause.

This isn't really that big of a deal.  He's a backup QB, a veteran and knows the system and the players.  What other options are on the table at this point?

Also, I'm not saying that he's a great QB, but how well would he do with the current stable of receivers and a better O line?

This sets up nicely to draft a young QB to develop and/or possibly push Bortles.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Probably means no real comp for Bortle . Wonderful.

Quote:Mustachio Henne was far more productive. I hope we included a facial hair clause.

I wholeheartedly agree.

Quote:This isn't really that big of a deal.  He's a backup QB, a veteran and knows the system and the players.  What other options are on the table at this point?

Also, I'm not saying that he's a great QB, but how well would he do with the current stable of receivers and a better O line?

This sets up nicely to draft a young QB to develop and/or possibly push Bortles.

First point I totally agree with, knowledge of the system is important.

Second I also agree with, again, not suggesting he's great or anything..

Third, in your opinion would you cut Brandon Allen in that scenario?

Ugh..why
Shock the world

Quote:Probably means no real comp for Bortle . Wonderful.
I don't think it means that. At least I hope it doesn't. I think they need to get a placeholder and figure that spot out as the months move on. They need to decide if there is a QB in this draft who they can develop. They'll still need a reliable back up, which Henne sort of provides. It doesn't mean they won't draft a new one. 

Quote:That means no real competition for Bortles

Meh, not necessarily.  You could still bring in a QB to compete or draft another one.  Just because he restructured doesn't mean he'll be on the roster and it's possible they restructured in a way to make it more cost effective to cut him this year.  Didn't we do something like that with Jason Babin?  Anyway, the dude's a backup.  Having him on the roster or not will not make any difference in the grand scheme of things.

I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Blake will be our guy in 2017 unless some strange act of god occurs. And not because Henne is around.

If there was to be "competition" for him, it would be something like the Henne/Gabbert situation where it's faux and they have to see what Gabbert can do just a bit more.

You're Welcome.