Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Chad Henne Re-signed

Quote:It won't matter who the backup is

At some point in two of Blake's three seasons, his arm has gone limp from fatigue. Knowing this, it just might matter who the backup is.

'02

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:What in THE BLUE HELL?

I hope this is a plot to cut Henne later. 

This is a horrible and cruel joke.

By signing Henne....

...is Coughlin trolling us?

'02

Quote:It took me a while to get here. Was me meltdown not epic enough?

That's some Popeye speaks if I've ever heards it.. 

[Image: 522c5a92d7e8f566a96004e14b02d164.jpg]

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:And overuse the heck outta' the word "smokescreen" when it doesn't apply.

[Image: 450544d1323978086-does-everyones-1st-gen...screen.jpg]

That looks like an above view of Pole Postition or RC Pro AM.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Quote:By signing Henne....

...is Coughlin trolling us?

Some cant think outside of the box. So we allow them to be brainwashed See FBT within the lines.

#Gojags

Quote:That looks like an above view of Pole Postition or RC Pro AM.

SpyHunter.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 02-16-2017, 02:14 PM by Teal Time Radio.)

Quote:SpyHunter.

Could be D ick Tracey.

#Gojags

Quote:That's some Popeye speaks if I've ever heards it.. 

[Image: 522c5a92d7e8f566a96004e14b02d164.jpg]

Ahhhg, ugugugugug!

[Image: O977Y.gif]

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:At some point in two of Blake's three seasons, his arm has gone limp from fatigue.

It has?
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:That looks like an above view of Pole Postition or RC Pro AM.
Spy Hunter

The real solution to our QB problem has arrived.

Dave Caldwell is just an ultra skilled ninja who's talents are lost on the peanut gallery here in the jungle. 

<SMoooookeScreeeeen>

[Image: O966a.gif]

Calling Deshawn Watson a future bust since 3/19/17. If I eat crow, I will keep this in here and proclaim JackCity a genius. 

Henne isn't even backup material at this point. We haven't seen him play in two years, and he looked terrible in pre-season against other backups. I understand he's friends with everyone, but damn I'd rather have Allen at this point.

Quote:The real solution to our QB problem has arrived.
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote:Henne isn't even backup material at this point. We haven't seen him play in two years, and he looked terrible in pre-season against other backups. I understand he's friends with everyone, but damn I'd rather have Allen at this point.

By hiding him on our roster, it keeps other teams from inquiring about interviewing him for a QB coach position.

Could you imagine?  The phone would be ringing off the hook.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

I guess TC doesn't even plan on challenging BB this season which is pretty disappointing. I am a fan of BB and think he will be good but I also wanted the competition to push him..

New Jersey Jaguars fan.

Quote:I guess TC doesn't even plan on challenging BB this season which is pretty disappointing.

Is this really a foregone conclusion for so many of you folks three weeks before FA even starts and even longer until the draft? 

They can still land a plan B quarterback and release Henne in August when they are certain they've got his replacement. 

Quote:Is this really a foregone conclusion for so many of you folks three weeks before FA even starts and even longer until the draft? 

They can still land a plan B quarterback and release Henne in August when they are certain they've got his replacement. 

That is true but I highly doubt it will happen.

It is like you're a new Jaguars fan who doesn't understand the way this franchise works

We want to create the worst team possible

New Jersey Jaguars fan.

Quote: 

We want to create the worst team possible

Well, damn. 

Somebody better tell Caldwell he blew it on these guys:

[Image: 2yzes5j.jpg]

Quote:Spy Hunter
I know but it was funny.  Was about to say Rad Racer next. 

#Gojags