Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ace Sanders cut

(This post was last modified: 07-17-2015, 04:08 PM by haveaseat.)

Just happened.

http://www.thescore.com/nfl/news/795959

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I hope he's heading to Greene-r pastures 

I'm actually surprised. I mean after the end of last season I thought he was done. But then it sounded like he was going to find a way to stay on the team.... I was wrong.

Quote:I'm actually surprised. I mean after the end of last season I thought he was done. But then it sounded like he was going to find a way to stay on the team.... I was wrong.

I feel pretty much the same. The timing of his release is also a little odd since camp is so close.

Means good things for Rashad.

Quote:I feel pretty much the same. The timing of his release is also a little odd since camp is so close.

I'm thinking something happened behind the scenes. Gus mentioned a couple times he was playing well.
Shock the world

Quote:I'm actually surprised. I mean after the end of last season I thought he was done. But then it sounded like he was going to find a way to stay on the team.... I was wrong.
Yeah exactly.  I thought for sure he was done until these camp reports came out about him being a star in camp.  I wonder who takes our last spot now. 

In before Blackmon is coming back.

Hmm...all I heard was positive stuff about him during the camps a few weeks ago. Blackmon 2.0?

Wonder who is gonna jump on the #18 now lol

Quote:I'm thinking something happened behind the scenes. Gus mentioned a couple times he was playing well.

I wonder if he had another positive drug test.

Quote:I wonder if he had another positive drug test.

I am sure it was something. 

And nothing of value was lost.

Small, slow, and uproductive. Not sure why anyone is surprised

I guess you could say this Ace....*removes sunglasses*....didn't make the deck. YEAAAHHHHH

No reason to release him now unless something extracurricular happened.

I don't understand why release him now ? It's not like we have good receivers or returners. Watch him go to a different team and he starts to ball out and people will call the Jags dumb for releasing him just like Justin Forsett and Terrence Knighton.
-Pre-Med student

-Future Physician, hoping to specialize in Emergency Medicine or Hematology

-Jags fan since May 24, 1996

Yawn

Something definitely happened. I'm guess more news will come out in the upcoming days if not hours.

Quote:I don't understand why release him now ? It's not like we have good receivers or returners. Watch him go to a different team and he starts to ball out and people will call the Jags dumb for releasing him just like Justin Forsett and Terrence Knighton.

They didn't release Knighton

Quote:I don't understand why release him now ? It's not like we have good receivers or returners. Watch him go to a different team and he starts to ball out and people will call the Jags dumb for releasing him just like Justin Forsett and Terrence Knighton.

Ace Sanders ball out? Hahahaha, some of you are delusional. Ace Sanders is a small, weak, slow receiver with below average athleticism at this level. He won't be balling out anywhere, stop your [BLEEP] and get over it.