Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
SB Nation has joined the Allen Robinson hype wagon (more deadzone news)

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Man, I'm an idiot for calling AR15 a possession receiver before. Dude is a straight up #1. I didn't even realize he ran a 4.47 at his pro day. A dude that big, tall and with that speed? Unreal.

Boy, it would be great if he takes that next step. Would also open things up for everyone around him.
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Just stay healthy, and the sky is the limit for him.
No commercial messages in sigs

Quote:Man, I'm an idiot for calling AR15 a possession receiver before. Dude is a straight up #1. I didn't even realize he ran a 4.47 at his pro day. A dude that big, tall and with that speed? Unreal.

The 40 time has been and always will be vastly overrated, Antonio Brown ran a 4.5 at 5'10 185 Lbs, that's why he fell in the draft. What I like about A-Rob is his short area quickness, it's elite for a guy his size, he also posseses elite jumping ability/body control and solid hands, it's those factors that (potentially) make him a true #1 receiver, I could care less what he ran at the combine/proday. 

As a Jaguars fan, I refuse to get excited about a young wide receiver.

Quote:As a Jaguars fan, I refuse to get excited about a young wide receiver.

As long as he stays away from the booze, drugs, women, and Cecil Shorts offseason leg training he should be good.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:As a Jaguars fan, I refuse to get excited about a young wide receiver.

He wasnt drafted in the 1st round so maybe he will be okay :thumbsup:

[Image: Brunell_sig_zps13c33193.jpg]

Quote:As long as he stays away from the booze, drugs, women, and Cecil Shorts offseason leg training he should be good.
Lol @ the Cecil shorts offseason leg training lol

Quote:As long as he stays away from the booze, drugs, women, and Cecil Shorts offseason leg training he should be good.

HAHAHAAAA that was good! I'm all over the AR15 news. We need this WR core to step up big.

LOVE THEM JAGUARS!

Hype wagon?

Don't you mean 'band train'?

That's great that they are seeing his potential but comparing him to Brandon Marshall isnt like saying he's the next Jerry Rice or anything.  I guess I mean let's not over hype Allen Robinson he's a solid production go to guy if he can remain healthy but they are still hoping that Marquise Lee will be the exploding deep threat.

I just hope we can stay healthy throughout the year. It seams just as this team in the past was getting some kind of semblance of order we have injuries set us back.

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->;

;

ROTFL

If you think I offended you, don't worry, I meant to. #facts 
  [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-niWtlPRPNH5-2ykTqoe...WzIFU7AJaZ]
#iamlegend

(This post was last modified: 07-01-2015, 06:27 PM by HERO OF THE DAY.)

Robinson

Hurns

Lee

Greene

Sanders

I believe this will be the lineup at wr.. I think blackmon is not gonna come back.. This team drafted wr past 2 years.. That should tell ya..

Doesn't it make you think how good our WRs would be had we drafted Cooper?

Nothing against Fowler because I love the guy but it's kinda scary how good they would be with Cooper.

But we don't know how good Cooper is yet at the NFL. So we'll have to revisit how scaringly good they could be. Fair?
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

JACKSONVILLE

Allen Robinson was the most hyped player in the NFL this spring. Beat writers wouldn’t stop raving about the way the second-year WR dominated practices, calling him “unbelievable” and a “star.”

Rotoworld....

There is no way he plays at that 4.4 speed. No way.

He's going to be a steal in fantasy