Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tiger Woods

Quote:Not as many issues as Jello with violent tendencies.

That's better than violent librarians...could you imagine?
Have you seen my baseball?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:That's better than violent librarians...could you imagine?

Yeah...she might hurt you when she whips off her glasses and shakes out her hair!! Or worse...give you a paper cut!!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Yeah...she might hurt you when she whips off her glasses and shakes out her hair!! Or worse...give you a paper cut!!!

Nice visual. And paper cuts hurt like a son of a gun.
Have you seen my baseball?

Quote:Nice visual. And paper cuts hurt like a son of a gun.

The librarian assassins secret weapon!

Well this thread certainly took a turn..

Quote:Well this thread certainly took a turn..

Yeah...it's now more interesting than Tigers golf game!! :woot:

(This post was last modified: 06-26-2015, 02:21 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

You'd think with the number of chicks in the mix, there would be some ethnic diversity.   Seriously, who goes to Baskin Robbins and gets a vanilla cone each and every time.

Quote:...any port in a storm. AmIrite?!?!

can't argue with that !!

Quote:You'd think with the number of chicks in the mix, there would be some ethnic diversity.   Seriously, who goes to Baskin Robbins and gets a vanilla cone each and every time.

Everyone has a favorite flavor. Guess he really likes vanilla. Hell, he married vanilla, even if it is made with beautiful Swedish vanilla beans...deep down, still vanilla.

(This post was last modified: 07-02-2015, 12:53 PM by BigJohn98.)

Tiger fires off a -4 (66) this morning at the Greenbrier. He hit 10/14 fairways, which is unbelievable considering how bad it was two weeks ago.

This also comes after the rumor that he was sleeping with Jason Dufner's wife. Hey, if that's what he's gotta do to start winning again I guess.

Quote:Tiger fires off a -4 (66) this morning at the Greenbrier. He hit 10/14 fairways, which is unbelievable considering how bad it was two weeks ago.

This also comes after the rumor that he was sleeping with Jason Dufner's wife. Hey, if that's what he's gotta do to start winning again I guess.

He's the one that probably started the rumor!!!

Talk to me when kitten woods doesnt shoot a 20 over in a major tournament.

I appreciate what Tiger has done, but the guys seems like a real [BLEEP] hole and a baby. 

(This post was last modified: 07-05-2015, 07:14 PM by StroudCrowd1.)

Quote:I appreciate what Tiger has done, but the guys seems like a real [BAD WORD REMOVED] hole and a baby. 

Obviously you really don't appreciate what he has done if you are mocking his name. Are you a Bubba Watson fan? That guy is a real life David Simms. 

(This post was last modified: 07-16-2015, 11:11 AM by trunt87.)

Quote:Obviously you really don't appreciate what he has done if you are mocking his name. Are you a Bubba Watson fan? That guy is a real life David Simms.

More of me being mad at how he is playing when i mock his name.

Yeah i do like bubba watson.

Tiger gonna Tiger. 

+4 tied for 138th

Quote:Tiger gonna Tiger Tigger

+4 tied for 138th

FTFY.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Wood's over the hill.

[Image: jaguars_logo_small.gif]

Quote:Everyone has a favorite flavor. Guess he really likes vanilla. Hell, he married vanilla, even if it is made with beautiful Swedish vanilla beans...deep down, still vanilla.

I'm just coming back to this thread ......did you just say deep down inside  .......  B)

Funny because it seems that the older guys are having a harder time winning since that happened.