Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Tiger Woods

Quote:NO KIDDING !!!   Some of them barely meet the 2am criteria.   OK, who am I trying to kid, I really didn't have any criteria at 2am .....

Quote:Yeah, most people don't!! A million years ago I worked as a bartender over the summers during college...closing time was always interesting to say the least!! :blink:

...any port in a storm. AmIrite?!?!

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Y'all kray kray....at least 4 and possibly 5 of those chicks are like 11pm material. And I thought I had fairly high standards...geez
Have you seen my baseball?

And the librarian...she'd be behind the bookshelves during normal working hours fo sho.

Quote:Y'all kray kray....at least 4 and possibly 5 of those chicks are like 11pm material. And I thought I had fairly high standards...geez
Some of us are just pickier than others, I guess! Tongue

Quote:And the librarian...she'd be behind the bookshelves during normal working hours fo sho.

Book nerd, eh? :whistling:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Some of us are just pickier than others, I guess! Tongue

Book nerd, eh? :whistling:

I have a thing for librarians or at least the look...and I have no idea why.

Quote:I have a thing for librarians or at least the look...and I have no idea why.

Has anyone ever seen a real librarians in their natural habitat that look like that? Other than on late night Cinemax I mean...lol

Quote:Has anyone ever seen a real librarians in their natural habitat that look like that? Other than on late night Cinemax I mean...lol

Absolut...oh you said other than cinemax...no

Quote:Absolut...oh you said other than cinemax...no

Exactly!! Tongue

Quote:Has anyone ever seen a real librarians in their natural habitat that look like that? Other than on late night Cinemax I mean...lol
I'm at the library right now and I can confirm, through empirical evidence, that there are absolutely 0 librarians who look like a "librarian"....

Meh.

Quote:I'm at the library right now and I can confirm, through empirical evidence, that there are absolutely 0 librarians who look like a "librarian"....

Meh.

Thank you for doing the research for the rest of us!!

Quote:I'm at the library right now and I can confirm, through empirical evidence, that there are absolutely 0 librarians who look like a "librarian"....

Meh.

Quote:Thank you for doing the research for the rest of us!!

Now what am I supposed to do tonight?!

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Now what am I supposed to do tonight?!

There is always room for research. Oh wait...that's Jello...there's always room for jello!!

Jello wrestling librarians...that's a wonderful idea BB4.

Quote:Jello wrestling librarians...that's a wonderful idea BB4.

Why would Jello want to wrestle a Librarian?

Quote:Why would Jello want to wrestle a Librarian?

Ignore him...I'm guessing he's been hitting up the Jell-O shots a little earlier than usual!!

Quote:Why would Jello want to wrestle a Librarian?

Why would it not? You have serious issues.

Quote:Ignore him...I'm guessing he's been hitting up the Jell-O shots a little earlier than usual!!

No, they made me work today...I hate work. It interferes with the fun stuff.

Quote:Why would it not? You have serious issues.

Not as many issues as Jello with violent tendencies.

Quote:No, they made me work today...I hate work. It interferes with the fun stuff.

Buggers!! That's just so wrong!

Quote:Not as many issues as Jello with violent tendencies.

When good Jell-O goes bad!!