Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Coughlin's Stamp

Quote:Correct. I worked at a job were collars were required, even though I made no contact with the customers, and was sent home to change clothes once. We are talking about millionaires here. If you are rich, you do not look sloppy at work. It is a professional environment.
They're children on here, no need to bring up the fact you were changing clothes.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Fwiw, Blake is supposedly sponsored by New Era Sports, who designs different hats for him, hats that he wears which get reproduced and sold. While I doubt it, I'm curious to see if Coughlin's rule change will affect this situation.

Not to mention, Blake's almost as bald as I was at his age. He needs his hats.

[Image: 68950.jpg]

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."

Quote:They're children on here, no need to bring up the fact you were changing clothes.

OK but nobody younger than 13 is allowed to create an account.

Quote:Correct. I worked at a job
were collars were required, even though I made no contact with the customers, and was sent home to change clothes once. We are talking about millionaires here. If you are rich, you do not look sloppy at work. It is a professional environment.
No comments on this? I was surprised.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

(This post was last modified: 02-14-2017, 01:05 AM by GlockBortles.)

Quote:Fwiw, Blake is supposedly sponsored by New Era Sports, who designs different hats for him, hats that he wears which get reproduced and sold. While I doubt it, I'm curious to see if Coughlin's rule change will affect this situation.

Not to mention, Blake's almost as bald as I was at his age. He needs his hats.
Well it just says team offices. So i imagine the locker room and general player facilities along with on the field and conferences is still fine for hats.

Based on that little bit of info its just the office area, so like if Blake had to go talk to Tom or Dave in their respective offices hed have to leave the hat in the locker. But all the places that we as fans see him and the players areas are seemingly still good to go for hats so this wont affect him much at all.

Quote:No comments on this? I was surprised.

Why would there be comments about that? This thread is not about me.

[Image: Coughlin-Desmond-Howard.jpg]

Coughlin chewing out an injured Desmond Howard (who he later cut prematurely IMO) while wearing shorts. 

(This post was last modified: 02-14-2017, 10:17 AM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:Coughlin chewing out an injured Desmond Howard (who he later cut prematurely IMO) while wearing shorts. 

and a hat

Quote:[Image: Coughlin-Desmond-Howard.jpg]

Coughlin chewing out an injured Desmond Howard (who he later cut prematurely IMO) while wearing shorts.

That's the look of success. Anyone know where I can pick up some of those short shorts haha
Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

But no sunglasses. Period.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:That's the look of success. Anyone know where I can pick up some of those short shorts haha
Dig those teal swoosh Nike Air cross-trainers.  I need some of those for my morning power-walks and Jane Fonda aerobic workout sessions. 

Quote:and a hat

That's clearly a bandana. Sheesh.

(This post was last modified: 02-14-2017, 12:26 PM by BritJag.)

Quote:"Obedience brings
victory
, and
victory
is life." -
Jem
'
Hadar
**Nerd Alert**

But it's true. Dressing uniformly and professionally takes the individuality out of the equation, it creates unit cohesion, and fewer individuals = fewer distractions.
Walk with me through a trading floor on 6th Avenue or in Wall Street, you may think differently. JoS Banks, vs. Brooks Brothers vs. Paul Smith...it's all about the details matey

One can certainly show individuality/difference in professional gear, but I get ya...'uniformly' professional I guess
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

Quote:No comments on this? I was surprised.

https://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/to.../?p=962608

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."