Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Small victories

It would be amazing to have a winning team this season. Even better to make the playoffs.

But both would be a lot to ask for.

So, what small victories would you love to see this season ?

Mine would be to see Gerhart prove that he can play a valuable role for the team after all. And to see Cyprien finally fulfill his potential with a dominant season at strong safety.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Joeckel and Bortles make strides.

How about starting off 3 and 1 or 4 and 0.

Aside from a winning record, I would like to see Bortles take a major step up to remove the need to find another potential franchise QB.   

Coming out of the gate strong, even if we tail off towards the end of the year, would be a nice start.

Joeckel and Cyprien proving themselves as long-term starters would also be a welcome occurrence, although one could argue that if those two play up to their potential, it will lead to a much bigger victory for the team.

McCray proving that he's not a one-year wonder at a position where the Jags have a bit of a history with those would also be nice to see.

I'll take not getting blown out the first home game.

An offense that averages over 20 points per game. 

Bortles shows significant progress. 

An effective KR and PR  emerge. 

Quote:How about starting off 3 and 1 or 4 and 0.

Considering 3 of the 4 are playoff teams with one team being the defending SB champs, I'll gladly take 2-2.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Sub 90 degrees week one

Bortles finishing in the Top 16 for Passing Yards.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

- Offensive line capable of blocking for longer than 2-3 seconds.

- 2nd and 3rd year players making considerable strides of progress.

- Staying healthy.

Playoff's. I remember I think 2012? 2011? we were one game away form the playoffs, all we had to do was beat Kansas City.

Quote:Playoff's. I remember I think 2012? 2011? we were one game away form the playoffs, all we had to do was beat Kansas City.

2010 we had to beat Indy. Don't even think about the 2011 and 2012 seasons.

Anything that instills belief and direction.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Bortles 25 TD 12 INT

Quote:Bortles 25 TD 12 INT

Believe it or not that TD mark would be a season franchise record.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:An offense that averages over 20 points per game.

I will second this. It's been so long since we have had offensive production. I've forgotten what it's like to score 3 TD'S in a game.

Stop defying the laws of parity in the wrong ways.

Not getting blown out at home

Quote:Sub 90 degrees week one
Good luck.

I hope to see Bortles improvement - o-line improvement - and a defence able to cover the shallow middle of the field.