Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
25 year old Tim Wright released

The Patriots cut ties with the young TE after signing Scott Chandler.

It was just a matter of time once they signed Chandler.

He was very inconsistant. Someone will pick him up soon.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Over/under on how long till someone says we should sign him?
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Was his age important?

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

He was part of the Mankins trade.  I thought he was looking good for the Bucs.  If you can't make it with Tom Brady though.  Hrm.

Huh

Dude is just like a younger Mercedes, just big but probably cant block .....

(This post was last modified: 06-11-2015, 03:40 PM by imtheblkranger.)

Quote:He was part of the Mankins trade. I thought he was looking good for the Bucs. If you can't make it with Tom Brady though. Hrm.

He must have preferred catching footballs with too much air for Tom's liking
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

I can see Jags putting in a claim.

Quote:I can see Jags putting in a claim.

Only if fbt approves.

Quote:Dude is just like a younger Mercedes, just big but probably cant block .....
Dude, he plays between 225-235 lbs. He played wide receiver in college. On what planet is he a big tight end?

I could see the Jags putting in a claim for him. He'd make an ideal backup to Julius Thomas.

Quote:Dude, he plays between 225-235 lbs. He played wide receiver in college. On what planet is he a big tight end?

I could see the Jags putting in a claim for him. He'd make an ideal backup to Julius Thomas.

He'd be brought in to compete with Harbor for that 3rd TE spot to back up Thomas. I wouldn't be opposed to it.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Claimed by Tampa Bay.

Quote:Claimed by Tampa Bay.

Full circle.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:Full circle.
Well, he was 25. 

Seriously.  This team wasn't shopping for another TE.  That's probably one of the least of their worries.

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

We just drafted the same guy.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Claimed by Tampa Bay.

It turned out that 9 other teams also put claims in for Tim Wright.   I can't recall any player being in demand to this extent who was subject to the waiver claim process.  

Quote:It turned out that 9 other teams also put claims in for Tim Wright.   I can't recall any player being in demand to this extent who was subject to the waiver claim process.  
Did D.J. Swearinger draw ten claims, or was he closer to seven? I'm sure it's happened before, but a quick Google search for "most waiver claims on a player" yields nothing but fantasy results.