Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Two Mississippi cops shot dead during traffic stop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Such a tragic situation. Two mothers will not enjoy their day. My thoughts are with these officers' family.

Victims were pretty young guys. One was an Officer of the Year and the other was a rookie officer.

[Image: CEnzKnrUEAAPUMN.jpg]

It happened during a "routine traffic stop."

There is no longer any such thing.

As long as the "Thug" culture is celebrated you'll see more of this unfortunately.

rip cops

Quote:What is the "thug culture" and how is it celebrated?

Ask any gangsta rapper or one of it's fans..
Quote:It happened during a "routine traffic stop."

There is no longer any such thing.

Most traffic stops are just that. Doesn't mean bad things like this won't happen. If someone has a gun and intends to kill you and do so by surprise, I'm not sure what you can do.
Quote:Ask any gangsta rapper or one of it's fans..

So these were gangsta rappers or one of its fans? I haven't seen any information on a motive or theory on why they did it.
I'm putting the blood of these fine officers strictly on the corrupt hands of Al Sharpton..
Quote:So these were gangsta rappers or one of its fans? I haven't seen any information on a motive or theory on why they did it.

I was answering the question of "What is the thug culture and how is it celebrated?".. And I provided an answer.. Keep up..
you will 
Quote:Gangsta rapper, it's the 80s still?

Right, I forgot.. All rappers rap about following the law, treating women right and getting along with their neighbor.. Not robbing and stealing, killing somebody or calling women [BLEEP] and ho's.. The minute Tupac died, everyone stopped listening to his music and idolizing him and his message.. Thanks for reminding me..
Quote:I was answering the question of "What is the thug culture and how is it celebrated?".. And I provided an answer.. Keep up..

You defined it and based on that definition and what drifter said, I asked a question.

So thugs are only gangsta rappers and their followers? Type slowly so I can understand what you are writing.
Quote:Right, I forgot.. All rappers rap The minute Tupac died, everyone stopped listening to his music and idolizing him and his message.. Thanks for reminding me..

So country music and rock and roll haven't done the same thing just in different ways?
Quote:You defined it and based on that definition and what drifter said, I asked a question.

So thugs are only gangsta rappers and their followers? Type slowly so I can understand what you are writing.

It's not hard to follow. WingerDinger said that if you ask a gangster rapper, they could define what thug culture is and how it is celebrated. Nowhere did he say that thugs are only gangsta rappers and their followers. Terrible attempt at a spin.
Quote:So country music and rock and roll haven't done the same thing just in different ways?

There is no way you can say that country music promotes crime, especially violent crime, on the level that rap music does. I love rap (huge Bone Thugs fan), but come on. 

Quote:It's not hard to follow. WingerDinger said that if you ask a gangster rapper, they could define what thug culture is and how it is celebrated. Nowhere did he say that thugs are only gangsta rappers and their followers. Terrible attempt at a spin.

It's just not right to say that black thug culture is the predominantly celebrated criminal culture in this country. It's the truth and we live in a society that isn't permitted to speak that.
Quote:You defined it and based on that definition and what drifter said, I asked a question.

I don't remember saying that at all.. Let me scroll up and check again...

Nopers.. Didnt say that at all..
Quote:So country music and rock and roll haven't done the same thing just in different ways?

Well country music other than I shot the sheriff I can't think of what song you'd e referring to?

I'm not agreeing rap is the reason theses cops or cops in general are attacked I'm just saying there's a different in rap and country.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7