Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 2nd Round Pick 36 TJ Yeldon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Thoughts?

TRASH

Ugh... 

Coleman...

I like it!

good runner and another SEC player

Meh
Not a fan of the pick at all.  Would have liked to see us trade down, or take Tevin Coleman instead.  Not a fan of Yeldon at all.  

I personally love it. Also called it earlier today so I am going to pat myself on the back because I usually whiff on my predictions.
He was my least favorite of the highly touted backs... High mileage, slower back. He's a slightly better Toby...
He's so smooth love the pick best draft yet for dave
Idk how I feel about this one
He's good.

Caldwell is an obvious needs drafter though.
Happy we got a RB. Don't know much about the RBs in this draft. But hopefully our ground game will improve
Not bad,we needed a RB

OK...whoever is holding the real Dave Caldwell, can we please pay the ransom in place of this fake Caldwell making the pick?

TJ Yeldon? Really? With how deep this draft is at running back? Oh my god

Not a fan with who I consider better RBs and Rowe on the board.

Quote:He was my least favorite of the highly touted backs... High mileage, slower back. He's a slightly better Toby...

........do you even football?
Quote:TRASH
 youre so smart!!!
He was my favorite RB after Gurley. A lot of ppl will hate this pick, especially with Coleman still on the board. He's a high runner, but he has wonderful speed, vision, and power. I think he is way similar to Ladanian Tomlinson
Meh, Wanted Coleman.

Gotta stay healthy but we got a 3 down back...

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15