Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Political Brainwashing Super Bowl Commercials
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Seriously. Can't even enjoy a football game without some kind of political agenda attached..

Coke can kiss my [BLEEP]..

Audi can kiss my [BLEEP]..

84 Lumber can kiss my [BLEEP]..

Budweiser can kiss my [BLEEP]..

Can't we ever get a break from this trash and just enjoy ourselves without the political agenda attached?
Listen and Believe! You want to be tolerant don't you? Don't you?

Quote:Seriously. Can't even enjoy a football game without some kind of political agenda attached..

Coke can kiss my [BAD WORD REMOVED]..

Audi can kiss my [BAD WORD REMOVED]..

84 Lumber can kiss my [BAD WORD REMOVED]..

Budweiser can kiss my [BAD WORD REMOVED]..

Can't we ever get a break from this trash and just enjoy ourselves without the political agenda attached?

Poor baby. Did you lose your bottle and blankie?
84 Lumber was the worst.  Promoting ILLEGAL immigration.

Trump supports winners and vice versa. That's what I got from this SB.
Quote:Seriously. Can't even enjoy a football game without some kind of political agenda attached..

Coke can kiss my [BAD WORD REMOVED]..

Audi can kiss my [BAD WORD REMOVED]..

84 Lumber can kiss my [BAD WORD REMOVED]..

Budweiser can kiss my [BAD WORD REMOVED]..

The above companies made bad financial decisions IMO. We will see how it shakes out, but those ads look like mistakes to me.
I don't even mind liberal companies. Not everyone has to agree with me, but when you parade your political agenda in my face, I get pretty cranky. 

Quote:The above companies made bad financial decisions IMO. We will see how it shakes out, but those ads look like mistakes to me.

Yeah, how dare Audi support equal pay for women!
Budweiser's I did not have an issue with.  I can see where some might but me, meh, not so much.

Equality sucks!
Quote:Equality sucks!

What he said. Shame on them for promoting equality amongst human beings! MURRICA!!!

:hint hint, sarcasm:
Quote:Yeah, how dare Audi support equal pay for women!

Gender based income inequality is a lie.
Trump predicted an 8 point win. Close!
Quote:I don't even mind liberal companies. Not everyone has to agree with me, but when you parade your political agenda in my face, I get pretty cranky.

Don't buy their products if it bothers you
Quote:Yeah, how dare Audi support equal pay for women!

It was ridiculous because it was virtue signalling to try and sell a product haha. "We at Dawn Dish Detergent want you to know that we 100% support not raping strangers." *continues washing dishes*
Quote:It was ridiculous because it was virtue signalling to try and sell a product haha. "We at Dawn Dish Detergent want you to know that we 100% support not raping strangers." *continues washing dishes*

"But if you do Dawn takes DNA out of the way."
I was a little shocked by the 84 Lumber commercial romanticizing, what appeared to be, a journey and illegal entry across the border by a mother and her young daughter. Of course they want you to hit up their website to see the ending, which I won't do. What they conveniently omit are the human traffickers who commonly prey on people like this. The rapes, murders, kidnappings, and extortions are inconsequential when there's lumber to sell and a big meany president to taunt.
Hahaha we are complaining about commercials?

Geez. Don't watch them then if it bothers you that much. Don't drink Coke and buy your lumber from somewhere other than 84 lumber. I'm sure Coke is going to be crying about losing your business.

I thought liberals were the only whiners. 

I'm complaining because I can't escape the [BLEEP].. There's a time and place for everything and an event such as The Super Bowl shouldn't be used as a political platform.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6