Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: What are your feelings on the Greg Olson Hire?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I think it will be a good hire more i think about it he might be better then Gase

I can find many reasons to NOT like the hire.

but.

I am not inside the mind of gus nor dave..

I am hoping he has enormous success here

so I'll " wait and see".

My gut tells me...." good hire "
Dead Fish II, The Sequel..
The general consensus of this board in a week will be that this was a coup.  The Jaguars outsmarted everyone in the NFL again.

Black #2 for doesn't look promising and he will have to prove me wrong 

Quote:Black #2 for doesn't look promising and he will have to prove me wrong

JFC would like to have a word with you..
Ehhh... I'll judge him on how he does here. Ultimately that is all that matters.
Fire everyone except Jaxson de Ville.

So he is hired? Not just reports that he's to be hired?
Quote:So he is hired? Not just reports that he's to be hired?

Media websites are clearing database space for the comments section on the article before posting it.
Quote:Dead Fish II, The Sequel..

Always trust a grown man with an affinity for clowns.
Quote:Ehhh... I'll judge him on how he does here. Ultimately that is all that matters.
That's pretty much my view as well. 

A coach can struggle in one location and thrive in another.  Hopefully he comes in and rights the ship on that side of the ball, and we get an offense that's at least able to climb up into the middle third of the league this year.  He's got the talent to work with to make that happen.
Quote:So he is hired? Not just reports that he's to be hired?
http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-Jagu...6264e1d099
Really skeptical of this one.

He's done some good and he's done some bad.

Most recently he did have the only offense worse than ours. That's the thing that bothers me most.
Quote:Always trust a grown man with an affinity for clowns.

Says the kid who likes cartoon women..
I'm somewhere between "So-so" and "Fire everyone". I don't want to live with it, but I don't have a choice. I don't think "fire everyone", but this will probably the causation of it.

Quote:Media websites are clearing database space for the comments section on the article before posting it.

Oh, ok.

Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-JaguarsNews/Jaguars-hire-Greg-Olson-as-OC/940f2114-9177-4f07-9a26-fc6264e1d099'>http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-JaguarsNews/Jaguars-hire-Greg-Olson-as-OC/940f2114-9177-4f07-9a26-fc6264e1d099</a>

Oh! Wow, it is rather ofischall then. Guess it's time to stop holding out hope that he'd be hired in some other capacity and just climb aboard. I trust that Gus has made the best decision
Quote:Says the kid who likes cartoon women..

You don't like cartoon women? Get with the times man.
So David Caldwell said Shad Khan said to hire the best! What Happen? I'd whether of stayed with Fisch or let Schelfo be OC then Olson. I really like Coach Bradley but like Muschamp at Florida Gus can't hire a quality OC. We're doomed C-3PO Star Wars!
Quote:You don't like cartoon women? Get with the times man.

Don't know whether to laugh or be worried about today's youth..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6