Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: How can we suck this bad...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
.... And not own the 1st pick in the draft?
Lolz
You're such a whiny little [BAD WORD REMOVED] dude.

Quote:Your such a whiny little [BAD WORD REMOVED] dude.

Dont get mad at me. Get mad at Dave, Gus, and Jedd.
Quote:Dont get mad at me. Get mad at Dave, Gus, and Jedd.
Why would i get mad?
You..... mad..... bro......

Is this the game we will look back on in 3 years?
See why you should quit jerkin your knee off so early!

Oh damn, we won Sad
I wouldn't worry about losing the #1 pick and threatening our top 5 pick status. We honestly don't need it. We need faith in bortles and bradley. Wins will only do that.

Lol now that's funny!
Could be a blessing. We can get the top Olineman in the draft without "reaching".
Quote:Could be a blessing. We can get the top Olineman in the draft without "reaching".

Maybe. The draft is always a crap shoot. Last year everyone was in an uproar because we won games and were gonna miss out on teddy.

We just don't know how things will shake out, who will be available, and who will pan out.

I think the o line still needs major work so if this puts us in position to take an OL, so be it.
Quote:Could be a blessing. We can get the top Olineman in the draft without "reaching".

Possible. Or speed rusher like Shane Ray.
Caldwell needs to buy atleast 2 oline-man in FA.  Draft a couple, and get a DE.  Oh yeah get Blackmon back, so he can show the new guys how it's done, with out the alcohol and drug abuse, of course.

Even though it's nice to win - it's way too late in the season to matter.

I hope we didn't just give the Titans the chance to draft some stud or trade back and accumulate tons of picks.
Quote:Even though it's nice to win - it's way too late in the season to matter.

I hope we didn't just give the Titans the chance to draft some stud or trade back and accumulate tons of picks.
Mariota or Winston will be a Tack i'm guessing.
Quote:Mariota or Winston will be a Tack i'm guessing.
I hope they don't pan out to be franchise QBs.  We will be singlehandedly responsible for putting Luck and Mariota/Winston in the AFC South.
Quote:Oh crap, we won.

There is no reason not to be happy about winning.
Quote:I hope they don't pan out to be franchise QBs. We will be singlehandedly responsible for putting Luck and Mariota/Winston in the AFC South.

Yeah here's hoping the top of the draft looks like the 2012 one.
Pages: 1 2 3 4