Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Alternative Facts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
...c'mon.

We may not always agree in this section of the message board, but can we provide a moment of unity on this issue? This is unacceptable for anyone.

Any defense which cites "alternative facts" as a talking point is asking for falsehood, opinion or speculation to be a valid debate tool when being challenged by facts one doesn't like.

Beyond embarrassing. Deserving of all the ridicule it is receiving.
Seriously..

It was a grilling over crowd size.. Really? Who gives a [BLEEP]? There's way more important issues to debate.. Everyone knows that Obama had the largest crowd ever..

Quality over quantity
Kotite is doing some serious drive by poo slinging today. Speaking of Kotite, anybody see the video of liberal melting down at the inauguration? Amazing.
Quote:Kotite is doing some serious drive by poo slinging today. Speaking of Kotite, anybody see the video of liberal melting down at the inauguration? Amazing.

Might need a link.. those are always fun for the family
Quote:Seriously..

It was a grilling over crowd size.. Really? Who gives a [BAD WORD REMOVED]? There's way more important issues to debate.. Everyone knows that Obama had the largest crowd ever..

Quality over quantity
The point is: why even say it? He didn't have to say anything at all about it. He could have said exactly what you just wrote but chose to say something that wasn't true.

"Crowd size doesn't matter. Next question." See. It's easy.
Quote:Kotite is doing some serious drive by poo slinging today. Speaking of Kotite, anybody see the video of liberal melting down at the inauguration? Amazing.
It's all over twitter. Really funny.
Quote:Might need a link.. those are always fun for the family

Ehh, can't add youtube link from mobile
Quote:The point is: why even say it? He didn't have to say anything at all about it. He could have said exactly what you just wrote but chose to say something that wasn't true.

"Crowd size doesn't matter. Next question." See. It's easy.

Maybe he's just trolling the libs.. It's actually pretty fun and easy.
Quote:Maybe he's just trolling the libs.. It's actually pretty fun and easy.
Well if that's what he's doing, he's not doing his job very well then.

You don't give Trolls a response. Trump does it all the time when he tweets. Gotta just move past every single bad thing someone says about you.
Quote:Well if that's what he's doing, he's not doing his job very well then.

You don't give Trolls a response. Trump does it all the time when he tweets. Gotta just move past every single bad thing someone says about you.

There's no rules to trolling. Only guidelines.
Quote:Ehh, can't add youtube link from mobile

I'll keyword it and see what I come up with.
The whole crowd size argument reminds me of Shooter McGavins response when asked if he saw Happy get a hole in one on a par 4.
Quote:I'll keyword it and see what I come up with.

Liberal inauguration meltdown. Someone who looks like Pat from SNL with a green safety crossing guard jacket
Quote:There's no rules to trolling. Only guidelines.
I mean, I get that but wouldn't you want someone who stands up there and doesn't give that stuff the time of day? It just takes time away from talking about things you think truly matters. Or maybe he thinks it does matter and that's why he said it.

The whole thing just seems odd to me.
What is this about?  Ive never heard the term "Alternative facts" before.

Quote:Liberal inauguration meltdown. Someone who looks like Pat from SNL with a green safety crossing guard jacket

I just saw it and about laughed the fellas off haha
Quote:Liberal inauguration meltdown. Someone who looks like Pat from SNL with a green safety crossing guard jacket

Looks like someone trolling to me. And of course some of you fell for it.

Introducing a lie as a legitimate defense is now liberal complaining? Tell me more about how this would be given a free pass by anyone had it happened under Obama.
Quote:I mean, I get that but wouldn't you want someone who stands up there and doesn't give that stuff the time of day? It just takes time away from talking about things you think truly matters. Or maybe he thinks it does matter and that's why he said it.

The whole thing just seems odd to me.

Trump is trolling the left, and its masterful. You can tell by the tears and rage and riots vs the guy sitting at the Oval Office smirking at them.
Quote:I just saw it and about laughed the fellas off haha

Someone has already mixed it with the titanic song. Freaking amazing.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8