Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Record
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So if we don't match our last year's record, and it looks like we won't. Will Khan do what's right and pull the plug on the failed Bradley experiment? I don't give a crap what anyone says, this team has gotten worse, and there is no way Bradley is the right man for the job.

How do you only get 2 wins in your second year of a new regime. O line and Fisch should be gone tonight.
If Khan keeps Bradley, he will have to fire the entire staff to save face.

That would be holding the coaching staff accountable, and that's not going to happen.  
I feel like walking up to a stranger and screaming everything I was saying the whole game at them. Bradley looked confused again, and Fisch, well, he was being him like always.
The only coaching change that I can realistically see is with Special Teams.  Everyone else gets another year.

They built in an excuse at the beginning during the offseason when they resigned Henne with a plan to sit a drafted player. Didn't work out and way too many rookies everywhere. Obviously other than covering the TE, the defense is better as planned. In conclusion only a total meltdown against Tennessee would negate any kind of free pass for 2014. Next year is going to be ugly but it should settle us down for some future.

Indeed, we suck again. However, it would be a mistake to fire the entire coaching staff even though we currently suck. I'm appalled at the outside run calls for Toby Gerhart. What is fisch thinking???

Special teams... Yikes!

Quote:Indeed, we suck again. However, it would be a mistake to fire the entire coaching staff even though we currently suck. I'm appalled at the outside run calls for Toby Gerhart. What is fisch thinking???

I bet more than half of the fans on here can call a better offensive plan than Fisch. My god, he sucks..
If they lose at home on national TV to the miserable Titans to clinch a worse record than last year, that's the sort of thing that could force Khan's hand. 

yeah because being 2-14 or 4-12 is such a huge difference.  we suck either way.  personally I hope he shows patience and lets the system grow.  but after a loss its always knee jerk time around here.

I really don't see him getting fired after this season, no matter how the Jags finish out the season.

I see him getting at least a 3rd year.

Now about the OC and ST coach, that's a different story.

Fire the coach?  Is this the only idea drunk people ever have?

The team is a lot better than last year. 

But they seriously need to create "competition" on the OL.  It was insane to go with rookie OL, rookie WRs and a rookie QB.  But what choice did they have?  These 3 positions take the longest to acclimate to the pros.  Many in these positions have very modest seasons even when given substantial playing time and surrounded with veteran talent.  I feel like the offense was really put through the wringer.  Gotta hope it just accelerates the maturity process and makes them a lot tougher next year.  Going through it together may help in the long run.

Week to week is hard to watch but let this process continue.  The team will be better again next year, perhaps much better.

Quote:Fire the coach? Is this the only idea drunk people ever have?

But they seriously need to create "competition" on the OL. It was insane to go with rookie OL, rookie WRs and a rookie QB. But what choice did they have? These 3 positions take the longest to acclimate to the pros. Many in these positions have very modest seasons even when given substantial playing time and surrounded with veteran talent. I feel like the offense was really put through the wringer. Gotta hope it just accelerates the maturity process and makes them a lot tougher next year. Going through it together may help in the long run.

Week to week is hard to watch but let this process continue. The team will be better again next year, perhaps much better.

Put the pipe down manwich. This team is better when they've won 2 games? Yeah right, their good. Meanwhile, other teams are winning football games. Yeah good job Bradley keeping them motivated.
I think he gets another year but I would be shocked if some assistants are not fired. That being said, Gus has not shown any likelihood of actually developing a team after two offseasons, two drafts, two training camps, two preseasons, and two seasons.

Regards..................the Chiefjag

Quote:Fire the coach?  Is this the only idea drunk people ever have?

But they seriously need to create "competition" on the OL.  It was insane to go with rookie OL, rookie WRs and a rookie QB.  But what choice did they have?  These 3 positions take the longest to acclimate to the pros.  Many in these positions have very modest seasons even when given substantial playing time and surrounded with veteran talent.  I feel like the offense was really put through the wringer.  Gotta hope it just accelerates the maturity process and makes them a lot tougher next year.  Going through it together may help in the long run.

Week to week is hard to watch but let this process continue.  The team will be better again next year, perhaps much better.

Oops. My bad.

I just re checked the date and saw 2014. I thought this was written same time last year.
Quote:I think he gets another year but I would be shocked if some assistants are not fired. That being said, Gus has not shown any likelihood of actually developing a team after two offseasons, two drafts, two training camps, two preseasons, and two seasons.

Regards..................the Chiefjag

And failing to match last year's record with 2 wins . championship
Quote:Oops. My bad.

I just re checked the date and saw 2014. I thought this was written same time last year.

Hahaha
Quote:Oops. My bad.

Chad Henne was the QB last year.  MJD was the RB.  The OL had FIVE different starters.  Ace Sanders was our best offensive player.  The secondary couldn't cover.  The LBs were old and slow.  The DL could not stop the run or pressure the passer. 

Or maybe you remember a different team from last year?
Quote:Chad Henne was the QB last year. MJD was the RB. The OL had FIVE different starters. Ace Sanders was our best offensive player. The secondary couldn't cover. The LBs were old and slow. The DL could not stop the run or pressure the passer.

Or maybe you remember a different team from last year?
The record matters.
Pages: 1 2 3 4