Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: New Uniforms too?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
With a new coach and return of TC, maybe it is a good time to change the uniforms and have a new feeling and a clean slate. Our current uniforms and helmets do not seem to be very popular, the two toned helmet in particular. I was rewatching the 1996 Denver game from the NFLs youtube page today and I kept thinking how much I liked that helmet and those uniforms. What do you all think? What uniform era do you like the best?

New logo. Old unis 

Those all black alternate uniforms with the old helmets around 2006-2007 were really sharp too. 

I like the current Unis. Make our alternate teal, not mustard gold.

Change the helmets.
Quote:I like the current Unis. Make our alternate teal, not mustard gold.

Change the helmets.
I wonder if someone out there in the vast universe actually liked the mustard colored color rush uniforms. Color Rush Teal might look better. 
Quote:I wonder if someone out there in the vast universe actually liked the mustard colored color rush uniforms. Color Rush Teal might look better.

I'm sure SOMEONE did. Poor soul.
Just fix the damn helmet.
I saw this a while back. I thought it would look sharp with all black uniforms. 

[Image: 15095087_10154392505831263_2420276159800...97x500.jpg]

I'm fine with everything but the helmet, whoever thought that was a good idea should be fired if they haven't been already.
Anything is better than what we have now. We have the ugliest uniforms in the NFL. Too many things going on all at once. The helmets look unfinished. Just make them normal looking.

Just use the classic helmet with our logo nothing fancy. Our current helmets stink.
1)Bring back teal and wear it whenever possible

2)Fix the helmet
We need to go with an Abstract logo and clean uni's.

Stylistically, the best logos are not so detailed. I.E the patriots, the falcons, the texans, the seahawk, actually every logo besides ours is pretty much better. Our logo is not simple enough.

Of course this won't happen,but I really believe we need to come up with a new Jaguar concept for our logo.
Quote:New logo. Old unis 
this
Quote:I'm sure SOMEONE did. Poor soul.

I like em. And I really like our current helmet. Cant stand the uni's though. The sleeve being a different color than the body.
Quote:I like em. And I really like our current helmet. Cant stand the uni's though. The sleeve being a different color than the body.
hahaha, I knew there was someone out there! It takes all kinds to make the world go round I guess!

You're spot on about the sleeves though. I dont like the teal sleeves on black, just black with white numbers would be good.
Quote:I saw this a while back. I thought it would look sharp with all black uniforms. 

[Image: 15095087_10154392505831263_2420276159800...97x500.jpg]

No no no
Quote:hahaha, I knew there was someone out there! It takes all kinds to make the world go round I guess!

You're spot on about the sleeves though. I dont like the teal sleeves on black, just black with white numbers would be good.
true true. it is the teal sleeves on the black jerseys that i dont like, more or less. But yeah, i got all kinda slack about the "putrid mustard" jumpoffs.. I stayed defending them though.

teal on black, solid black helmet.

I would like to see them wearing more teal

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5