Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: enough is enough
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
there are a number of complints  anymore. a lot of people here are tired of loseing, and want to win now, and all the time. If you want to win now, and all the time go cheer for the broncos, or patriots. They both seem to always have winning seasons. if you can't take loseing a lot maybe you also got to use to winning so much in jags early years. Don't get me wrong here, of course i want the jags to win. I'm not going to put the team down each, and every week though. if you can't take the bad with the good now, then go cheer for a team that wins all the time.  also no offense to D6 here, but all those years that the lions were bad he stuck by his team, and now lions are looking fairly decent this season, same can be said for the browns who are in first place. if you want to win now, and all the time go cheer for the pats, and Broncos.  Some people on here need to learn to lose, and stand by the team. Stop calling for everyone to be fired. If your a fan of the jags, and you are so made about loseing,and start calling for fireing of people on the team maybe your a super sore loser, and you should be fired as a fan. 

now there are people on here who this post doesn't releate too.

I don't think asking for more than 1 win out of 10 games is asking to win 'all the time'
Quote:there are a number of complints  anymore. a lot of people here are tired of loseing, and want to win now, and all the time. If you want to win now, and all the time go cheer for the broncos, or patriots. They both seem to always have winning seasons. if you can't take loseing a lot maybe you also got to use to winning so much in jags early years. Don't get me wrong here, of course i want the jags to win. I'm not going to put the team down each, and every week though. if you can't take the bad with the good now, then go cheer for a team that wins all the time.  also no offense to D6 here, but all those years that the lions were bad he stuck by his team, and now lions are looking fairly decent this season, same can be said for the browns who are in first place. if you want to win now, and all the time go cheer for the pats, and Broncos.  Some people on here need to learn to lose, and stand by the team. Stop calling for everyone to be fired. If your a fan of the jags, and you are so made about loseing,and start calling for fireing of people on the team maybe your a super sore loser, and you should be fired as a fan. 

Most of us have poured our hard earned dollars into this team (season tickets, jerseys, clothing) for a long time now....to say that we should be better than 1-9 isn't a stretch.
Quote:there are a number of complints  anymore. a lot of people here are tired of loseing, and want to win now, and all the time. If you want to win now, and all the time go cheer for the broncos, or patriots. They both seem to always have winning seasons. if you can't take loseing a lot maybe you also got to use to winning so much in jags early years. Don't get me wrong here, of course i want the jags to win. I'm not going to put the team down each, and every week though. if you can't take the bad with the good now, then go cheer for a team that wins all the time.  also no offense to D6 here, but all those years that the lions were bad he stuck by his team, and now lions are looking fairly decent this season, same can be said for the browns who are in first place. if you want to win now, and all the time go cheer for the pats, and Broncos.  Some people on here need to learn to lose, and stand by the team. Stop calling for everyone to be fired. If your a fan of the jags, and you are so made about loseing,and start calling for fireing of people on the team maybe your a super sore loser, and you should be fired as a fan. 

I agree totally. I seriously think most of Jags fans are college football lovers and dont know how to understand the losses we are suffering.
Quote:I don't think asking for more than 1 win out of 10 games is asking to win 'all the time'

Seriously...
I thought you were about to drop a famous Samuel L Jackson quote for a second there.

Quote:I agree totally. I seriously think most of Jags fans are college football lovers and dont know how to understand the losses we are suffering.

I don't like CFB and I'm a die hard Jag fan. This has been going on too long. I can't believe everyone keeps buying this "next year" "we're getting better" crap. I understand you are all in and you want to believe, but that gimmick was last season.
Somewhere along the line it would be nice to root for or against other teams due to wildcard implications.  At this point, I don't even know and don't even care what teams need to win to remain in the race.  When the Jags go 1-8 for 3 years in a row, it kind of kills the entire fun of the NFL for me.

I for one, have migrated my excitement & fun to Saturdays while Sundays are for casual relaxation.

The Jags started 1-8 for 3 years in a row.  If I recall correctly, that achievement hasn't been accomplished in 50 years.

If the fans are a bit upset, it doesn't mean that they are of the college mindset where a teams wins every week, it's just that the Jags are setting records of being historically bad for a long period of time.

I sure hope next year is different.

Quote:The Jags started 1-8 for 3 years in a row. If I recall correctly, that achievement hasn't been accomplished in 50 years.

If the fans are a bit upset, it doesn't mean that they are of the college mindset where a teams wins every week, it's just that the Jags are setting records of being historically bad for a long period of time.

You are correct.

Today on Dan Patrick's show,, the Jaguars were the "Stat of the Day."

For the first time in NFL History, a team has not won more than 1 game out their first 10 (1 of 10) for 3 consecutive years.

The Jacksonville Jaguars have made history this year folks!!

3 consecutive years only winning 1 of their first 10 games.

WOO-HOO!!!!
Quote:You are correct.

For the first time in NFL History, a team has not won more than 1 game out their first 10 (1 of 10) for 3 consecutive years.

WOO-HOO!!!!

And I should be happy with this and assume the coaches are doing well, and next year we will be better. Absolutely the worst day to be a Jags fan. Enough IS enough...
It's simple. There aren't many (if any) two year coaches who are retained for year three with a .192 win percentage. See it for what it is and stop wishing for something it is not.

Every loss brings us closer to the next win.

Regards.....................the Chiefjag

Quote:Every loss brings us closer to the next win.

Regards.....................the Chiefjag

Sick That's what I think of when I read this..

I hate it when someone tells me how I should feel

^ Exactly

You are also irrational, do not know NFL football, and you are a Gator homer. lol

How dare we complain about losing. Everyone in the jags organization is doing a fantastic job. Don't complain cause we are on our way to the superbowl.

Give me a break.

You crybabies who complain about the fans are worse than the ones who complain about losing.
Quote:You are correct.

WOO-HOO!!!!
Truly disturbing

But perhaps its Khans way. He wants the increase in bottom line. Winning is secondary right now. No way is winning a priority when you take home field advantage away for 4 years. Maybe 2, and by then we should see improvement...enough to where a home game could be the difference in a playoff spot or not. But 4? Winning a fan base over there...losing one here?

But London makes money and the fans are happy with only seeing them once...even the British car maker Jaguar is thinking name change, due to association  Blush
Quote:there are a number of complints anymore. a lot of people here are tired of loseing, and want to win now, and all the time. If you want to win now, and all the time go cheer for the broncos, or patriots. They both seem to always have winning seasons. if you can't take loseing a lot maybe you also got to use to winning so much in jags early years. Don't get me wrong here, of course i want the jags to win. I'm not going to put the team down each, and every week though. if you can't take the bad with the good now, then go cheer for a team that wins all the time. also no offense to D6 here, but all those years that the lions were bad he stuck by his team, and now lions are looking fairly decent this season, same can be said for the browns who are in first place. if you want to win now, and all the time go cheer for the pats, and Broncos. Some people on here need to learn to lose, and stand by the team. Stop calling for everyone to be fired. If your a fan of the jags, and you are so made about loseing,and start calling for fireing of people on the team maybe your a super sore loser, and you should be fired as a fan.

I'm so tired of hearing this crap. You be a fan your way and I'll be a fan mine, and you keep making threads to justify "fans" because for seven years there's not another reason to start a thread.

I've not missed a home game since I moved here, now 14 seasons ago. I've been to two away games this year in DC and Cincy. I go to almost every jags function I can. My support is there, and I'm willing to bet more than most here who think posting in the game day thread and believing when there's nothing to believe in is the only way you're a "true" fan.

Go pound sand with that. I'm not a fan of other teams but I sure as heck am enjoying watching those teams play a lot more than my team.

Like I've said before, I'll be there every game but give me a break with the "we're improving" and you "just have to believe," or you're not a fan.

And what's wrong with being a Patriots and Broncos fan? That they win? Lol ok
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7