Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Pastzor at RT?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I think we can find an upgrade in free agency.  Draft a RT in the mid/late rounds as depth. 

I would draft a RT in the 2nd
he's alright I guess.  could be worse

Quote:he's alright I guess. could be worse
Could be Bradfield
 Or....shudder....Whimper

Quote:Could be Bradfield

I think he can be upgraded as well.

Wouldn't be opposed to drafting another lineman that has versatility, then play the best one.

We have to draft another tackle no matter what. Let's trust the Dave will pick the best one available where the value makes the most sense.

Quote:Bryan Anger

what's funny is that a lot of people defended the pick
Pasztor has been a good stop-gap and may return to better performance when more healthy, but he'll certainly be upgraded at some point. Possibly in the coming offseason.  

I highly doubt they use an early round pick, but if they like a youngish FA, they might spend the money to bolster the line.  Frenchie would make for some quality depth if they can upgrade.  

Yea, it seems as though we can definitely upgrade the RT.

Quote:what's funny is that a lot of people defended the pick
The Harvey and Gabbert picks were complete disasters, but it's the Anger and Alualu picks that really did it in for me regarding Gene.  Those picks were simply arrogant.
Quote:The Harvey and Gabbert picks were complete disasters, but it's the Anger and Alualu picks that really did it in for me regarding Gene.  Those picks were simply arrogant.

Harvey was a Shack pick
Quote:what's funny is that a lot of people defended the pick
We were a punter away from championship
Quote:Harvey was a Shack pick
Actually, it was a Shack/Gene/JDR pick.  But my point is, of the really crappy picks, it's the busts that seem like Gene just being arrogant or too smart for everyone that really ticked me off.
Quote:We were a punter away from championship

no it was "id rather draft a starter than a backup"

and people bought into that

Quote:no it was "id rather draft a starter than a backup"

and people bought into that

Yack!

Amazing that there were starters (Pro Bowlers) drafted after him!
He is seeming like a bit of a liability.  While I do agree that it could be much worse and that he's better than who was filling in for him on his injury, I think we need to upgrade that position.

He hasn't played great by any stretch but I need to see more before I can say one way or the other.

He played decent against CLE, and then had Wake and Dunlop the last two weeks. Those two guys can be rough for any RT. Hopefully he settles down a little bit.

Does anyone know if he is still playing with a cast?
Quote:Bryan Anger
Oh Gene............ smh............

GO JAGS!!
I feel like there are very few RTs in the league that aren't considered liabilities by their local fans

Pages: 1 2 3 4